Kalibrgun Cricket II

I really don't know who is in they design department..but If they wanted to really go with the newer guns on the market..they should have know at least to motivate me to go for a new one 1. the lever has to be as forward as the impact so I dont have to do anything, only move 2 fingers..2 they should have fixed the complexity of the mag change. Compared to the taipan..3 they should have a long HP cricket version available..26" of CZ barrels available with different twist rates.in all 4 calibers 177 - 22 - 25 - 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gny1cB_RDUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPqIHKMeNvQ

Same stupid "thirdhand" magazine lever ?

Looks like it. Doesn’t bother me though, & it’s an easy fix. I actually like it a lot once moded. There is always something that doesn’t please everyone or someone. It’s a great platform & if this is the only issue, I will take it.

Whats the mod and is it doable without taking the gun apart?

What I said on YouTube:

I was ready to commit to the new Cricket II but seeing how tough the cocking lever is, well, that's a deal breaker. These are expensive guns and should act like it. What is Kalibrgun thinking?? My Cricket 1 cocks so smoothly. Guess I'll wait for the Cricket 2, Gen. 2. Totally bummed

To make any judgement on this video is a mistake, in my opinion. This guy was cocking very slow which could falsely make it appear to require a heavy cocking effort. 

As far as accuracy, although it was decent, did he even clean the barrel? Point is, what did he do to prepare for that test? We don’t know as he didn’t give this info. I know I don’t like that strap over the shroud!

Almost every video reviews of hi mid to high end guns n now some budget guns you se the cocking of the aigun you could appreciate how smooth the movement is or even if is not...n that didn't look smooth it doesn't matter if is slow or fast...will se the next's reviews when buyers start to receive their guns..I hope is only the way it came out looking in that review..

I really don't know who is in they design department..but If they wanted to really go with the newer guns on the market..they should have know at least to motivate me to go for a new one 1. the lever has to be as forward as the impact so I dont have to do anything, only move 2 fingers..2 they should have fixed the complexity of the mag change. Compared to the taipan..3 they should have a long HP cricket version available..26" of CZ barrels available with different twist rates.in all 4 calibers 177 - 22 - 25 - 30

+1

At that price the gun should be a lot better and better thought out, at least that’s my first impression from the videos. Best kalibrgun ever.....what’s the word for your best isn’t good enough?

edit: I’ve seen much better grouping from 300 dollar avenger than that! And it’s almost price of my impact which even without tuning easily gets better grouping than that most of the time. It looks like my slug groupings without tuning.