Kalibrgun Cricket II vs. Taipan Veteran

I think your stressing about something that doesn't need to be stressed about. Taipan has been around for 4-5 years now for sure if not longer and I've yet to hear anyone complaining of failures and not being able to get parts. You were the one asking about the 2 but seems like you made your mind up already.

R&L doesn't sell higher end Airguns anymore so that's a reason why they don't carry them. Charlie at Georgia Airguns never said he wasn't going to carry them any longer but said he was all out and in his email response it didn't sound like he had anymore on the way. He might have but wanted to sell me a Cricket instead as that's what he imports. 

Here's what I will say about the Cricket II. It was a nice gun. It shot like a Cricket should. However the only difference I found on the gun that I could remember was it's forward cocking lever and a cocking indicator. Is that worth $500 over your average Cricket? I don't think so. The Argus I think is worth the money being very similar priced to the Cricket II but a total redesign with better features. The Cricket II is a $1550-1600 gun at best I'd say.

I've owned many bullpups Taipans Veterans in every caliber and size, Cricket Compact .22, Cricket II Standard .22, AGT Uragan .22 and .30 and Edgun R5M Standard .22 and .177 and a R5M Long .22 and R5 Super Long .30. The Uragan is a better gun than the Cricket II as well as the R5Ms. I prefer the Taipan over the Cricket II also as I've had a lot of experience with them and they just work well and are more simplified. While it is a nice gun it's just not as nice as the others to me. I think there overpriced for what you get at there street price when new. But like said I think the Argus would be more comparable to the R5Ms and would be a better choice.

r5m taipan Argus and vuclan 2 which bull pup you Prefer to have? Or there is other best one you suggest? I thinking to get one of these high in bull pup air gun.

The other CZ barreled AG. The much upgraded system over the Vulcan, the Uragan. PM ma and I will tell you exactly why. There are certain refinement in them that is simply not available in anything under 3 grand. And then only special order. 
1f609.svg
and even thoug you have owned one, I doubt you are aware of them. I posted some of the oin the Uragan Owners group and not one knew they existed. A Shame!

Knife

I try to massage you but I’m not used to the web. Hello, I saw that taipan in talon tunes has the cz barrel. The price rise up to 1800. Do you think that gun works that price? Is that gun better then other bull pup in the market now? Not including the special order one. Thank you. And sorry to bother you so late.

I have one more thing to add regarding the Veteran and the rear cocking. When I had my first Vet 3-4 years ago the rear cocking drove me nuts, but I hadn't experienced many PCP airguns at the time. Second go round with the Vet and I am much more open to the rear cocking.

What changed?

- An appreciation for the smoothness of the cocking compared with other airguns.

- AND - using a Tripod setup instead of trying to do it with bags or bipod. This has been huge because it allows me (shooting lefty here) to keep my left hand on the grip/trigger while I come back off the rifle and reach my right hand across to cock it. Normally this motion, with bags or a bipod, would send you POA way off - now with the tripod it's just no longer a concern. 

As usual YMMV, but def a game changer with the Vet for me. Loving my .177 Standart.

try to massage you but I’m not used to the web. Hello, I saw that taipan in talon tunes has the cz barrel. The price rise up to 1800. Do you think that gun works that price? Is that gun better then other bull pup in the market now? Not including the special order one. Thank you. And sorry to bother you so late.

The gun your looking at is the one with all the added extras. The .22s now come with a CZ barrel again. All of them. So $1525 gets you a CZ barrel with laminate stock.