Kalibrgun Cricket II Tactical .30 + Share n' Compare + AEAC video + RDW!!!

To me this is a work of ART, I have always liked them but never had a chance to even hold one. I pray 🙏 that I will win this as being on disability and in a wheelchair I only have two PCP's and they are great. If God grants me this wish. Steve please keep those great videos going for us novices, they are great sir. Thanks to all the airgun community for all the information that is equally shared God Bless you all.

MOD EDIT: please submit your guess the WIN topic 

One of these guns would be awesome to own if I could afford one 😂. My birthday was just a few days ago as they posted this and the .22 looks good for a lefty like me “hint” “hint”. I would shoot this gun all day and night.

I can echo this completely, right down to my (old?) left handed m70 classic being priceless and irreplaceable.

I’m finally getting my Corbin slug press and.30 dies this week so I can get real serious on finding the perfect combination for weigh to length ratio for the best accuracy and energy possible. I will probably adjust the reg on my cricket ll up slightly as the hammer spring is almost totally closed and getting 890 fps with 44 grain amo. I know maxed out it will be slightly over 900 fps and I would like a little room to play with on tuning 

The barrel are .5915 inches thick so the shroud is rigid so no issues with sagging 
image.1644076070.jpg

Great stuff guys, I have the cricket 2 tactical in 25 cal. I love, love, love this gun. I spent almost a week deciding if I wanted a 30 cal or 25 cal and I decided on the 25. I love this gun in 25 but it would be so awesome to have another one in 30 cal. I do a lot of pesting with my .25. There are so many ground squirrels up here in northern ca. I am busting them all the time at a 100 plus yards. I shoot nothing but the FX hybrids for hunting. They are spot on. Very nice well built guns!!!!

Reactions: DoubleM