Kalibrgun Cricket II Tactical .30 + Share n' Compare + AEAC video + RDW!!!

Let me start with the barrel I have polished my compact cricket but I have not polished the.30 yet as it has preformed very well so far as it is. I do take all my barrels and do a extreme cleaning before ever shooting them . So as for pellets I have only shot JSB 44.75 and the 50.15 and both preform very good with a slight edge to the 44.75 the velocity’s averaging 840-880 fps . For slugs I’ve used NSA 47.2 Varmint knocker 50 and FX hybrid 44.50 all at between 850 and 900 fps with the hybrids preforming the best at 890 fps giving me a 5/8” moa at 80 yds. I will do more test when I get a break from the cold weather 

I've had the Kalibrgun Cricket 2 Tactical on my bucket list. 

Well, now I'm going to get into trouble with the wife. 

Michael and Steve, one of ya are going to have to clear a corner out in your garage, throw a couple of old blankets down and make ready. 

Your joint video comparing the 45 and 60 set the ball in motion and I'll be picking up the 45 in .22 on Wednesday. (Provided we here in Michigan don't get snowed in. I do have a Jeep though. 😂

The question is, after I pick the Kalibrgun up from the shop, do I drive to Florida Or Texas?

Either place is warmer than here and I won't here the wife asking me about this new airgun. 😂 Then, on the other hand, if I were to win the Tactical 60... 😁 Or is that option long gone? 

Hey my fellow Michigander I just ordered the kaliber cricket tactical 2 60 in 22 on Monday and got shipping notice today for Friday delivery. Hoping the impending snow storm doesn't impact delivery. I bought a used athlon scope for it on Jan 18, from California and it's been in transit since the 25th. That was USPS so who knows when it'll show up. I'm excited about this gun but probably won't stretch out shooting until spring. 

I have the Tactical 60 in .30 cal. It shoots great but with the .30 I have to shoot it at max hammer spring to get 870fps out of it with 44.75 gr pellets. I think I am going to turn the regulator up 10 bar to be able to shoot 50gr slugs at the 900fps speed. My only complaint about the gun is that they should have made it shoot a little bit faster at max hammer spring. No regrets buying the gun.

Reactions: orangeokie