• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun Cricket II ( 45 short ) in 22 slug questions

hello

I promise I did tried the search box but did not really found what I was looking for,

for my particular needs I am looking for a short heavy-duty bullpup, narrow it down to two, Cricket II and tactical both in the 45 version. my Impact m3 I can't really trust anymore for hunting as it only takes a one slight bump on the barrel to move its POI ( I added all i can to the barrel to stiffen it )

I am a huge fan of CZ guns so I know their barrel quality is top to none, my question is it seems as in the shorter version of the Cricket they a use a chocked barrel.

i have heard that ZC barrels when chocked they seem to shot slugs ok or better than other brand.
based on my needs here in West Texas the wind can be pretty bad so shots passed 50 yards with pellets on a small target might not get a good ethical dispatch.
sorry for the long question/explanation here is my question

Cricket II or tactical 17 & 17.5 barrels both chocked what slugs have you found that shot good and speeds thank you.