Kalibrgun cricket .35?

Im about a day or two away from going to AOA and buying a cricket 9mm unless someone can talk me out if it. I see very little talk about this gun. Should I stay away from it? Hunting only gun. Im using a dot for inside 45 yards. I watched micheals video on it, seems decent but over priced. However I love the handling of it! The bulldog is too ugly for me, and the impact ( just my opinion) is too much going on to be a reliable grab and go hunting gun. Id like to hear any opinions on the gun good or bad.

Got my cricket .35 today!!! The slayer is awesome, but I cant get a single response from anyone anywhere to even get one. After handling the cricket at AOA today I knew it was mine. Its perfect for what I want to do. I went home and charged it. 18 shot string with jsb was all between 826-821fps. After a refill, I shot two mags at 40 yards which is about the max distance it will be shot. Held about 1” and thats with a holosun dot sight and never shot the gun before so Im extremely happy with that. Overall very pleased with the fit and finish/quality. Cocking is smooth, trigger is wonderful, power is plenty for what Im doing. Im a big time tinkering person but this one is being left alone. Keep an eye on the hunting forum I’ll post a video if I get a javelina this year!