• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun Cricket .25 O-ring dimensions

Hello, I bought a second-hand barrel barrel for a Cricket.25 , without the O-rings . Does somebody know the dimensions of the 2 external O-rings of the barrel and the inner O-ring (inside the chamber) ? I could take the dimensions of the O-ring installed on the installed barrel , but I prefer to let them in place for the moment , so if anybody could help, he'll be welcome😉.

Thanks

Mike

Thank you , Centercut. By the way , I changed the barrel of my Kalibrgun Carbine .25 by a polygonal Walther Barrel . I bought a barrel blank , turn it to the exact external dimensions of the stock barrel , shoot it and…..well the resules are , at this time , very disappointing. Groups are 3 inches CTC , no matter the kind of pellets. I don't understand , because even if the external of the barrel is not absolutely perfect ( I cannot not do better ) the internal is , and there is no reason for the gun to shoot sometimes left , then right , too low , to high...😏.

One explanation could maybe the fact that the gun moves a bit at every shot , despite the fact that the 3 screws are well aligned. Do you know some guys who did the same trial ? , or maybe only a professional gunsmith is able to do that kind of modification.

Well , I put this project aside for the moment , but I don't give up yet. In fact the Cricket is very accurate out of the box , and I don't hope to improve it by changing the stock barrel by a LW polygonal . It was more a personnal challenge to machine and fit a blank to see if this could shoot a decent way , and until now ….I fail 😏.

But I keep the project somewhere in my head.