• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun Colibri consistency - wow!

I bought one the other week. Only saw them a few weeks ago but had to have one as they looked so awesome!

Found out the were discontinued and sold out everywhere. Saw one second hand for £200 more (which sold) than the new EU price!

After a lot of searching online I found a seller in Spain who had a few of them and ordered one. They've since sold their last ones.

I put a (not very inormative admitedly) vid of my unboxing on youtube.

See below

http://youtu.be/rAQOAIdj92c

Just bought a chronograph to set mine up to 11lbft as they come with a 5.5lbft spring from EU, assume that's encase of German buyer. They do come with the full power spring but that's 30+lbft

Love them!

I really like the Colibri. It's just such a unique machine. I had one sent to me on loan for about a month and while I was a little skeptical at first, I warmed to it very quickly and soon I couldn't put it down:) The inly issue I had was blowback (sometimes I'd get a puff of air on my cheek...no joke, it gave me a few bruises!). The gun was soon discontinued because of problems like this.

I really wish they could iron out the kinks and keep producing it! I know I would buy one if I knew the issues were sorted out.

I have one, mine had a little blow back just once in awhile, mostly with heavier pellets. Always with copper coated Beemans . Then I came up with the idea to take baffles out, did away with blowback 100 percent . It also is more accurate w/o them. The other issue I still have , every once in a while it does not fire when I pull the trigger, just makes a lite pop. When this happens I just cock it again and it shoots fine. Don't know why it does this. Then it may not do that for a few mags. Not a serious problem, just an annoyance. But the thing is just awesome accurate with jsb 18 grains. I put a MTC Connect on it and the little thing is like an extension of you. I never had a more natural shooting combination. Best offhand gun I have shot in nearly 50 years of shooting. I took a lot of tree squirrels with it this season. Oh, I don't think it is much louder w/o the baffles. It is so sad that they could not get this thing to work 100% in Semi Auto. Would have been awesome.

"Michael"
"MrAirgun"

I've always liked the looks of the Colibri. I was on the original waiting list. It's too bad they couldn't work the kinks out of the semi-auto model. So how come the repeater didn't get more traction?

The repeater had a lot of problems as well. Many of them that were sent to a tuner I think In NJ, have had very good luck with theirs. The company owner I bought mine from went over it real well before he sent it out & fixed the problems most people had. Mine actually functions 98% now. But for a grand & a half anything less than 100 percent is really not acceptable to most. With that said I would not sell mine for 5000.00 and doubt if anyone would give me 500.00 for it. It is a squirrel killing machine & a joy to shoot. Here is a photo of mine.

Kfastman my 25 which has been tuned by Ernest Rowe is spooky consistent AND accurate . Honestly couldn't say if that's the case when untuned . I dont get attached to any gun except my Dad's I inherited ....That being said , my Cricket aint going Nowhere !!! All my other guns are basically rentals. Lol...I bore easy and try a new toy soon as the new wears off.
My buddy DonnyDu has me wanting a Colibri . He swears by his

"Nutcracker"
"Michael"
"MrAirgun"

I've always liked the looks of the Colibri. I was on the original waiting list. It's too bad they couldn't work the kinks out of the semi-auto model. So how come the repeater didn't get more traction?

The repeater had a lot of problems as well. Many of them that were sent to a tuner I think In NJ, have had very good luck with theirs. The company owner I bought mine from went over it real well before he sent it out & fixed the problems most people had. Mine actually functions 98% now. But for a grand & a half anything less than 100 percent is really not acceptable to most. With that said I would not sell mine for 5000.00 and doubt if anyone would give me 500.00 for it. It is a squirrel killing machine & a joy to shoot. Here is a photo of mine.

Nice gun Nutcracker.

Be interestingif they did another but part if me hopes they make it look different as I like the fact it's a relatively rare gun.

Mine would be the last gun I sold, and I have a few!