Kalibrgun Capybara

HI GUY, HOW DO I PUT THE PLENUM AND MANOMETER TO CHECK THE REGULATOR PRESSURE ON CAPIVARA AND HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED TO INCREASE THE GAS CYLINDER?

You can check reg pressure by 1/8 manometer. only unscrew the bolt below and put manometer instead.

But adding plenum is not that easy, as you already guess there is one place that you can add manometer but you can't use it for plenum.

In order to add plenum you need to put it after the hose, hose inside diameter is 2mm, using plenum before the hose would make no differences.

Beside all of that I used JSB slug and not a good result even up to 260m/s. I recommend before adding plenum set reg pressure at high pressure (150 to 160) and if you get any good result with a slug then think about adding plenum.

it's like cricket if you wana add extra cylinder but you cant add to the moderator because of its design.

Thank you so much Arash for the information, could you help me increase the regulator pressure to 130 bar?, how do I do this?

It's reg pressure set at 115bar by manufacturer. every full turn (360 degree) make 60 bar change so you need to (360/60)15= 90 or 1/4 turn open it. Then let it settle down for 3 days then change hammer tension ;)

You need new spring too. 1.5mm coil and inside diameter of 7mm, total length of 62mm but you may want to order 8cm then cut both side which make a more consistent one

You have to depressurize the bottle (shoot until 100 bar then loosen silver screw). now if any thing attach to the cylinder detach it, finally by screwing cylinder to remove it from the gun.

By screwing of the cylinder regulator will exposable. Whole process take about 20 min but every time you remove all the air pressure you have to let reg settle down for 3 days.

I can't be fair here. If the only goal was the quality or reliability, yeah this gun would absolutely fail.

But I have this gun for almost 2 years and thats the only gun I keep it for this long. I compere it to Hamming bird, you will get best and worst from it.

I would never suggest any one buy Capybara, but as long as mine work I would keep it. My regret is how much potential waist due to lack of quality.

Finally due to high price any fault like that is not accepted.