Kalibrgun Capybara VS Airgun Technology Uragan !

I am a big fan of the Colibri and went through a lot of effort to finally find one that worked well for me. At this point, I wouldn't touch the Capybara given that it's almost a year overdue from the promised ship date and they apparently still can't get it right to release to the general public. Given all the issues the Colibri had and all the time that has passed, you'd think they'd be able to get a better functioning version out by now . . . but I guess they just can't. FX seems to release a new model every three days but Kalibrgun still only has the years old Cricket to point to as their flagship? WTF?

I am a big fan of the Colibri and went through a lot of effort to finally find one that worked well for me. At this point, I wouldn't touch the Capybara given that it's almost a year overdue from the promised ship date and they apparently still can't get it right to release to the general public. Given all the issues the Colibri had and all the time that has passed, you'd think they'd be able to get a better functioning version out by now . . . but I guess they just can't. FX seems to release a new model every three days but Kalibrgun still only has the years old Cricket to point to as their flagship? WTF?

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/capybara-team/

You keep linking to a thread that's nearly a year old yet the Capybara isn't widely available here in the US and there's more disappointment & resignation about this rifle than there is excitement for it. So you're just helping to prove my point that this rifle has been a big, long overdue flop. I owned one of the first Cricket bullpups ever imported into the US years ago and never really warmed to it and the Colibri was cool despite all of its quirks . . . but this latest release just shows that Kalibrgun is sleeping on the job and is getting lapped by their competitors.

You keep linking to a thread that's nearly a year old yet the Capybara isn't widely available here in the US and there's more disappointment & resignation about this rifle than there is excitement for it. So you're just helping to prove my point that this rifle has been a big, long overdue flop. I owned one of the first Cricket bullpups ever imported into the US years ago and never really warmed to it and the Colibri was cool despite all of its quirks . . . but this latest release just shows that Kalibrgun is sleeping on the job and is getting lapped by their competitors.Ok

You keep linking to a thread that's nearly a year old yet the Capybara isn't widely available here in the US and there's more disappointment & resignation about this rifle than there is excitement for it. So you're just helping to prove my point that this rifle has been a big, long overdue flop. I owned one of the first Cricket bullpups ever imported into the US years ago and never really warmed to it and the Colibri was cool despite all of its quirks . . . but this latest release just shows that Kalibrgun is sleeping on the job and is getting lapped by their competitors.

Ok. I don't know why they haven't released it yet ... nor do I know why they took so much time for it. I like it because of its style, anti-double loading, using complicated mechanism to rotate the magazine instead of the old self-auto magazine. I just share what I know about it. Perhaps when they complete the semi-automatic kit they will release it widely, it has appeared officially on their website.

http://kalibrgun.ru/en/weapons/capybara-w-cal-55-22/