Kalibrgun Argus Picture Pack & Discussion ⚠️ Incoming RDW!

Hmm I adjusted the trigger with a hex screw with the stock off
1f914.svg

Yes, I'm learning this now. The owner's manual nor the Kalibrgun website description speaks of an adjustable trigger but yesterday, Kalibrgun emailed me a video on how to adjust it. The hex screw beneath the trigger extension rod is the 2nd stage adjustment point. The threaded shackle on the trigger extension rod is the 1st stage adjustment point. Adjust them together for your desired setting.

Steve

I found this out from watching airgun reviews and pesting channel. He mentions it when when he removed the stock and that’s why I know when I adjusted mine. 

Very interesting new design. I'd be interested to know if the top square tube (Shroud) is made of Steel or Aluminum? At 9+ Lbs. it seems a bit Stout to lug around but may be very good for Bench Work? 

It will be very interesting to learn how it does with Slugs/Pellets with the CZ barrel? The Design I believe is one of those Love/Hate things and you know what happens when you fall in love with another Gal, $$$$$$$$$$$$$!

HeHe, this review should be interesting!

Joe
1f60e.svg

The shroud is aluminum

Kzz,

Thanks for the info, How you liking the Argus 45 so far, any slug work yet, accuracy, etc. For whatever reason I find it an appealing Design.

Joe 😎

Very interesting new design. I'd be interested to know if the top square tube (Shroud) is made of Steel or Aluminum? At 9+ Lbs. it seems a bit Stout to lug around but may be very good for Bench Work? 

It will be very interesting to learn how it does with Slugs/Pellets with the CZ barrel? The Design I believe is one of those Love/Hate things and you know what happens when you fall in love with another Gal, $$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Joe
1f60e.svg

The shroud is aluminum

Kzz,

Thanks for the info, How you liking the Argus 45 so far, any slug work yet, accuracy, etc. For whatever reason I find it an appealing Design.

Joe 
1f60e.svg

Hello 

I’m liking the Argus 45! I’m a bullpup type guy and owning a 22 compact cricket and a 25 cricket I chose the 45 for its compactness. The 60 IMO is as long as my 25 cricket. And suspect will be as heavy maybe more weight? So I stuck with the 45 and it’s #10+ Scoped. Weight wise feels about the same as my cricket. Bullpups IMO should be compact! Not long like my 25 cricket. Not feeling the 60! Each to their own. Snow on the ground and cold so I haven’t had a chance to shoot past 50. Ragged hole. Plenty accurate for pesting is what I’m using this pup for. Another Satisfied KalibrGun owner in the 45 platform 60 hmm? Not feeling it! Too bad the 45 didn’t come in the 25 caliber otherwise I would have bought it. 

Joe😎

It's aluminum. The entire gun is overbuilt (in a good way) kind like an Edgun, SUPER robust, thick alloy parts. Super rigid too... one could use it as a club if ever it ran out of air.

Steve

Single stage trigger did upset me a bit , and I thought of the modification Ernest Rowe did on the Leshiy trigger , using a screw spring loaded ball as a "stop" before the gun lets off.

But if Steve says this trigger is OK for him....it would be OK for me too 😄

Turns out the trigger can easily become a nice 2 stage, and maybe it was even supposed to be that way to begin with. This one was missing an adjustment screw which Georgia Airguns & Kalibrgun are helping me with now... I should be back up & running early next week. Steve

Interesting, but WAY out of my price range. Not sure on the looks. It has a certain futuristic look that just doesn't seem to work for me. I see a lot of potential but struggle to look past the square shroud on top of the round air cylinder. now maybe with a square tube air tube hmm

u probably will never see a square air tube , unless it is just a cover over a round tube. I don't think square tubing is good for high pressure. seems to me all high pressure vessels are round. but i do see your point kind of a mismatch.

Awesome gun. Got to shoot a 45 and it was a smacker!! My only complaint is that when a shooter falls into the "Bigger Hands" category the top portion of your middle finger (just distal of the knuckle) will be jabbed by the lower backside of the trigger guard. If they are open to running improvements......Please machine a 45° here to allow little more space while dancing up and down the grip while hunting in the field......

Otherwise...it narrows the product market.