• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun ARGUS 60 - anyone buy one yet?

. . . the thing looks ( to me anyway ) really nice. I just saw a new youtube reviewer video on it and it (apparently) comes with a polygonal barrel too indicating (?) it's potentially both a pellet and slugger?

Just wondering if it is indeed "out in the wild" and if any of you have grabbed one yet - and if so - initial impressions?

. . . I'm really tempted to buy one . . . lol )

That's how you can support their video review channel buy their video review gun that'ss what puts food on their table.

I enjoy buying actual video review guns that has cherry picked barrels. Those guns I will never part with. I bought duplicates to try same caliber they aren't as accurate as the video review ones I bought. 

I bought couple of Nate's video review guns he bought from KRALE with his own money years ago. With Nate what you see is what you get and likely not hand picked barrels at least not yet.