Kalibrgun Argus 60 .25 Cal. Is it a slug shooter?

I have never own a kalibrgun. I have heard that kalibrgun are very accurate rifles.

I would appreciate experience shared by owners of the Argus 60 .25 Cal.

The total length seem to be adequate and the shape like to be very comfortable to shoulder.

I also would like to know if it is a slug shooter or not.

I know it is heavy.

I really would like to know why there is not much info from owners.

Thanks.

Since no ones answered so far...
I have the Argus in the 45 length. And...it's a .22 !
Neither are going to give much different output's than the Argus 60 in .25 .

Yes, it's a little heavy, but being that I shoot offhand, it helps with steading the gun. The trigger is nice once adjusted to suit your desires. Very quick, let-off. I wasn't a fan of the stock so I altered mine a bit.

Overall, the gun is VERY solid, shoots well, shoulders comfortably. I've had mine over a year now, with no problems at all, (no air leaks!) .

I forgot, I don't shoot slugs either, so I can't help there.

I wouldn't hesitate in getting one.

1677771777525.jpeg

Mike

Since no ones answered so far...
I have the Argus in the 45 length. And...it's a .22 !
Neither are going to give much different output's than the Argus 60 in .25 .

Yes, it's a little heavy, but being that I shoot offhand, it helps with steading the gun. The trigger is nice once adjusted to suit your desires. Very quick, let-off. I wasn't a fan of the stock so I altered mine a bit.

Overall, the gun is VERY solid, shoots well, shoulders comfortably. I've had mine over a year now, with no problems at all, (no air leaks!) .

I forgot, I don't shoot slugs either, so I can't help there.

I wouldn't hesitate in getting one.

View attachment 336712

Mike
Thanks Mike !!

Have a nice day!

I own an Argus 60 in 22. It's very accurate shooting the JSB 18.1 or H&N Barracuda 18's at 940 fps. I haven't tried slugs yet. It's best to push a pellet through the barrel and measure it to find the exact bore dimension for slug selection. It shoots so well in it's current setup, I haven't been really motivated to take it apart!

It is comfortable to shoulder and points great. I made a paracord strap to carry it for hunting. It clips onto a neck strap, carries very well pointing straight down. The first few times I hunted with it I carried it in my hands the whole time. Not recommended!

PXL_20230302_235933687.NIGHT.jpg

Reactions: JaceSpace1369