Kalibrgun 60 Tactical....love that gun!!

Hi this is a pic of my last shots with my Kalibrgun 60 Tactical . I'm pretty happy with the results , very accurate and consistent . The scope is an Element Optics Helix 6X24 ; pellets are rezised through a die , which makes loading smoother.

11 pellets in more or less the same hole , and of course .......the inevitable flyer :(

I put a short Huma moderator + an air stripper ; don't know if the last improves accuracy , but I like the look. I noticed a little play in the grip so I tighted the allen bolt but it didn't fix the problem .

IMG_1538.1651759688.JPG

IMG_1537.1651759739.JPG

i just tuned one for a buddy. after getting the correct shroud as from factory they put the longer ones on it from the factory- must have been from the older model guns and accuracy suffered the shroud would butt right against the action and thats not correct should have a gap -barrel also was cut way to tight, loading pellets felt like you were double loading , got the new barrel and shroud and its tight now at 910-930fps

i just tuned one for a buddy. after getting the correct shroud as from factory they put the longer ones on it from the factory- must have been from the older model guns and accuracy suffered the shroud would butt right against the action and thats not correct should have a gap -barrel also was cut way to tight, loading pellets felt like you were double loading , got the new barrel and shroud and its tight now at 910-930fps

Hmm. I might need to reach out Kalibrgun, as my shroud contacts the action on my .22 tac.

I've had my 60 Tactical for almost a month and am just now starting to see the accuracy I was hoping for. The breach is tight, even JSB 18 grain pellets are a snug fit. I tried some H&N 0.217 slugs yesterday and although they worked they were also pretty snug. Just ordered some 0.216 and 0.2165 slugs to try out, fingers crossed they work.

I was told (by Kalibrgun USA) that tuning my rifle would void the warranty, so I haven't touched it (except the hammer spring adjuster). Who in the US is "authorized" to do a tune on these?

I've had my 60 Tactical for almost a month and am just now starting to see the accuracy I was hoping for. The breach is tight, even JSB 18 grain pellets are a snug fit. I tried some H&N 0.217 slugs yesterday and although they worked they were also pretty snug. Just ordered some 0.216 and 0.2165 slugs to try out, fingers crossed they work.

I was told (by Kalibrgun USA) that tuning my rifle would void the warranty, so I haven't touched it (except the hammer spring adjuster). Who in the US is "authorized" to do a tune on these?
Charles Frear @ Georgia Airguns… he is on vacation until the 19th if you want to reach out to him.

Reactions: Stretch
I starded early this morning to take somes benefits of calm weather , no wind at all . I decided to stretch my shooting to 100 yards with my Kalibrgun 60 Tactical. Here is the result and , needless to say , I'm very happy, a bit more than 1/2 " CTC. Now I'll shoot some more just to see I was not just in a lucky day , but I think that windy conditions make a real difference with .22 cal at this range.
Too bad there is seldom a no wind condition here ; I could go to the local indoor shooting club , but last time they looked at me as a kind of an alien when I told them I was going to shoot at 100 yards with an airgun!!! Yes , I'm in Belgium , so.....

@Stretch : I always resize my pellets through a die and lubricate them lightly with Ballistol ; makes the loading easier , and increases accuracy as well .

IMG_1580.JPG

Reactions: Stretch
I starded early this morning to take somes benefits of calm weather , no wind at all . I decided to stretch my shooting to 100 yards with my Kalibrgun 60 Tactical. Here is the result and , needless to say , I'm very happy, a bit more than 1/2 " CTC. Now I'll shoot some more just to see I was not just in a lucky day , but I think that windy conditions make a real difference with .22 cal at this range.
Too bad there is seldom a no wind condition here ; I could go to the local indoor shooting club , but last time they looked at me as a kind of an alien when I told them I was going to shoot at 100 yards with an airgun!!! Yes , I'm in Belgium , so.....

@Stretch : I always resize my pellets through a die and lubricate them lightly with Ballistol ; makes the loading easier , and increases accuracy as well .

View attachment 268946
That's seriously impressive shooting for pellets. I already have a good pellet shooter so I hope to shoot slugs with my Cricket II Tact.

@ Stretch : I tried a few brands of slugs through my Kalibrgun Tac 60 but was not very happy with the results. Best groups were shot with the FX Hybrid slugs .22 , but not as good as with JSB 18gr ; I shot the FX at 860Ft/s , which is a bit too slow for slugs , I think .

I spoke with Charlie Frear about shooting slugs and he wasn't very encouraging. The only slugs he tried were JSB Knockouts. I had maybe a dozen of them so I gave it a test (over a chrony, not for accuracy). With the hammer spring on full I was getting just over 800 fps. Better than I expected but not what I was hoping for.

So I've come to the final conclusion that the Cricket II Tactical just isn't a slug shooter. It shoots JSB and Air Arms 18 grain just fine, but not slugs.