Kalibr Tac II magazine cycling problem

What’s going on here? First few times out with this gun it cycled perfect with 8 different mags, this past weekend things got bad. At first I thought it was a problem with magazines, some were cycling flawlessly and some were skipping a couple pellets when cocking, but after much shooting I determined it to be a problem with the gun as I was having problem with all mags. . Is there an adjustment for this? Going to call dealer if I can’t get an answer here soon. Kalibrgun Tac II .25.
Thanks for any helpful informatio!
61A121A5-9FF3-413C-BEEA-3618335B7D26.jpeg
48FAFF57-44D2-457E-A92F-12FD1F4C64A1.jpeg

Take the stock off and adjust the spring pressure on the detent for the magazines. Lessening the pressure will help. Problem here is that if the detent is tension too much, once the indexing arm forces the mag to rotate, it takes quite a bit of force to begin this motion. The release momentum will cause the mag to over-rotate.

I also modify the mags. I create a ramp for the detent to easily get the motion going.

16F72334-03C7-4C85-B914-CB2D3DD9BA08.jpeg

Steady hand? Yikes, not much room for error there. The detention screw should be backed off maybe a quarter to half turn?
Just need to test as I’m not sure where your starting from.

As far as the yikes 😬 I understand but with all new techniques, it’s looks more intimidating than it actually is. Once the ramp gets started, it holds the bit in well. Slow progression is best, stopping and inspecting often during the process.

I’m for hire to mod mags for $25 a piece plus shipping back.

Another reason to decide for an Airgun Technology rifle...

Not really helpful, thanks. I’m sure the AGT is awesome.
Just need to test as I’m not sure where your starting from.

As far as the yikes 😬 I understand but with all new techniques, it’s looks more intimidating than it actually is. Once the ramp gets started, it holds the bit in well. Slow progression is best, stopping and inspecting often during the process.

I’m for hire to mod mags for $25 a piece plus shipping back.
Thanks again for the info, gonna try the mag mod myself, who knows though, maybe I’ll send them to you if I screw up too bad. Congrats on the perfect score, that’s not something many have done!

Derrick, would you say the Cricket 2 and the AGT V3 and U2 are about equal accuracy/Build quality?
For the most part, yes. The Uragáns hold an edge over the Vulcans.

There is something very special, however, when it comes to the .30 Cricket. That LW, polygonal profiled, 1:29.9 twist is just superb with pellets.

• Love
Reactions: Centercut