Kalibergun Cricket 2 tactical looks like a Beast

Just appeared on YouTube 

4F5435EB-A9C2-4346-B9B5-AADBB633AF5E.1626139144.png
Looks pretty cool

I just got mine 2 weeks ago , from Krale . After some indexing issues , I put another magazine and now it's runing fine. This is a great gun fron Kalibrgun ; I already got 3 of this brand : Cricket in .22 and .25 and Carbine in .25 . All were very accurate , but the tactical has a better loading system , is more ergonomic and incredibly quiet with the 600 mm barrel and a tiny Huggett moderator. Of course accuracy is what I could expect froma CZ barrel :)

IMG_1202.1629537029.JPG

Reactions: RedPhoenix
I ordered a 25 from Charlie earlier this week. Arken here waiting for it. I hope you find a good one.

The combination Arken plus Cricket tactical will put the gun in the 15lbs... Just my guest.. you will become stronger no doubt.

It's going to be a bench gun, or on a bipod taking out iguana's and african agamas.

I don't often take the easy way. I get questioned weekly why I run daily at 11am in Florida.

I just got mine 2 weeks ago , from Krale . After some indexing issues , I put another magazine and now it's runing fine. This is a great gun fron Kalibrgun ; I already got 3 of this brand : Cricket in .22 and .25 and Carbine in .25 . All were very accurate , but the tactical has a better loading system , is more ergonomic and incredibly quiet with the 600 mm barrel and a tiny Huggett moderator. Of course accuracy is what I could expect froma CZ barrel :)

IMG_1202.1629537029.JPG

Is yours a 25 or 30? Seeing this picture has me even more excited. I heard great things about Charlie at georgiaairguns so I ordered from him. He function checks, tunes, and checks overnight air hold before shipping. Since these things are being sent so far from origin, I'm glad he provides this service.

My 600 is scheduled to arrive Monday, but it is only a little baby at .22 cal. I got it off the AOA Pre-Owned page so it is either a demo gun, a gun which someone bought and immediately didn't like, or maybe one that had issues which AOA repaired and then could sell. I'm really looking forward to trying it out, and hope that it might perform well as a 100 yards and closer ground squirrel gun. It is my first KalibrGun. Don't know why I waited so long - my heritage is Czech. ;)

Although tracking shows delivery on Monday, I note now that it got to a 'regional' center only 1.5 hours from me last night at midnight. With a stroke of luck it might still get up to my local Post Office and onto a truck for early delivery today... Can't get my hopes up too much though.

I ordered a 25 from Charlie earlier this week. Arken here waiting for it. I hope you find a good one.

The combination Arken plus Cricket tactical will put the gun in the 15lbs... Just my guest.. you will become stronger no doubt.

It's going to be a bench gun, or on a bipod taking out iguana's and african agamas.

I don't often take the easy way. I get questioned weekly why I run daily at 11am in Florida.

Lol 😂😂 

My setup is a monster heavy one with a scope heavier than the Arken and I do take offhand shots, but we are both from FL so no more to say.... Only in FL 

Maybe I should play the lottery tonight. How many times does USPS actually deliver a day earlier than specified, especially on a Saturday, when you thought that you would have to wait until Monday for delivery of your new gun?

IMG_1975.1629571319.JPG

She's a pretty little bugger, and the wood bits keep her from looking over-the-top tactical.

Of course the first thing I notice is that my pistol grip feels loose. I go to tighten up the bolt, but it is already tight. So I do a quick shimming with some cut pieces of bicycle inner tube. Still loose?!?!?

Turns out that the whole lower was just a bit loose. Tightened up the 2 screws shown below, and all is good. 

IMG_1976.1629571548.JPG

Now I get to scope her up and try her out this weekend. Currently shooting my .30 cal Maverick to see if I can reproduce how well it shot yesterday (and winds are really calm today). Definitely feeling the coffee this morning - gotta work on stopping my heart from beating, on command.

After I test some slugs in the Mav, I'm on to setting up the new C2T!

EDIT: Well, I think that I'm going to like this gun a lot. Came to me shooting 25.39 RD's at an average of 907 fps with a tight ES. Put on the new scope, zeroed it and got chrono numbers on my 25 yard range. Then decided to shoot some 52 yard groups on my longer range, even though the winds had come up a bit. 2 shots to zero at the new distance, and then my first 5-shot group was nearly MOA (0.57" @ 52 yards). And this is the very first time I've ever shot the gun! Couldn't hold together 'bullseye accuracy' for my next 4 groups, but all 20 shots would have put a world of hurt into a ground squirrel. Played a little more after shooting the 4 groups, and at the end found that I had been holding the gun a little too loosely. It likes (for me) to be held more firmly into my shoulder, and then I could pretty much hit whatever I wanted to. 

Now hopefully I'll soon get the hang of loading the mags into the breech...

Reactions: RedPhoenix
My 600 is scheduled to arrive Monday, but it is only a little baby at .22 cal. I got it off the AOA Pre-Owned page so it is either a demo gun, a gun which someone bought and immediately didn't like, or maybe one that had issues which AOA repaired and then could sell. I'm really looking forward to trying it out, and hope that it might perform well as a 100 yards and closer ground squirrel gun. It is my first KalibrGun. Don't know why I waited so long - my heritage is Czech. ;)

Although tracking shows delivery on Monday, I note now that it got to a 'regional' center only 1.5 hours from me last night at midnight. With a stroke of luck it might still get up to my local Post Office and onto a truck for early delivery today... Can't get my hopes up too much though.

Same heritage here. I've been carrying a CZ P-10C on duty for several years, now it was time to get a Czech air rifle. I'd really like to find a CZ-200.

I'm so jealous of you guys having yours already!!! I'm sitting on 14 tins of 34gr's, just waiting.