Kaiser Pellet Question

I have some Kaiser .22 14.66 grain pellets. These were subsituted for H&N field target trophy pellets in an order for pellet testing. Does anyone know if these are the same pellets, just rebranded?

I have not shot the H&N branded pellets, but the Kaiser are giving me pellet on pellet accuracy. I want to order some more but wanted to make sure they are the same, as the H&N are about 40% cheaper. I have not been able to find too much on them, but the general feel is they are. Has anyone compared these?

Thanks

Its worth finding out if Daystate (Kaiser pellets) are made using a dye set reserved for that brand, or just relabelled H&N. Daystate does relabel their compressor, which is made by Coltri, so perhaps they do same for pellets, or perhaps not.

Also, H&N 0.22 14.66 FT trophy are sold by PA in three different pellet diameters, so worth finding out what are the specs for the Kaiser.

My experience using a pellet gauge was that there was a lot of overlap between cans labelled 5.55 and 5.54 mm; I could really not tell the difference when sorting, while 5.53 mm were consistently smaller.

The bottom of my Kaiser tin has a paper label marked Hausmarke Field Target Trophy 5.53/500. I went ahead and ordered some of the H&N FTT in 5.53 head diameter to try and see how they compare. If not, I am willing to pay more for the Kaiser as they really perform well in my gun. I am just hoping a bit cheaper option works just as well. I will post my results. I shot more this evening and the Kaiser pellets are really nice. I put 10 pellets into a 3/8" group at 30 yards. Five of the pellets were stacked into one hole.

I have to admit there is too much selection! Brands, shape, weight, head sizes! Where are the days of buying a cheap can of whatever was on sale and tossing them down range in my Daisy pump gun! :)

The bottom of my Kaiser tin has a paper label marked Hausmarke Field Target Trophy 5.53/500. I went ahead and ordered some of the H&N FTT in 5.53 head diameter to try and see how they compare. If not, I am willing to pay more for the Kaiser as they really perform well in my gun. I am just hoping a bit cheaper option works just as well. I will post my results. I shot more this evening and the Kaiser pellets are really nice. I put 10 pellets into a 3/8" group at 30 yards. Five of the pellets were stacked into one hole. I have to admit there is too much selection! Brands, shape, weight, head sizes! Where are the days of buying a cheap can of whatever was on sale and tossing them down range in my Daisy pump gun! :)

I hear ya brother. But ya know what?,it does make it kinda interesting, right?