Kailbergun cricket 45 tactical .22

Had it about a hour and its a smooth little package and fairly light and well balanced!! My oldest daughter loves how it shoulders and the wife as well. Shot 2 mags so far and I can say she is a laser and just over all impressed with this gun so far. I'm picky and im sure ill find flaws soon but so far i believe she will fit the bill for my needs here in Tennessee with rolling hills and than in Arkansas on the farm with my mountain hikes! Look forward to tons of squirrel kills! Tony @ talontunes hooked me up with his special on kailbergun cricket 45 tactical. Give him a look for deals and all your airgun needs!

imagejpeg_0(52).jpg

imagejpeg_0(51).jpg

imagejpeg_1(5).jpg

imagejpeg_0(50).jpg

Hey only complaint so far with kailbergun with all models is the noise below the ear. I knew this kinda rebuying the brand. Wondering if you have same issue? Wonder if there is a design that could be machined or 3D printed! I'm going to study into nosie deduction shapes and to manufacture it!! I have access to machinery but have to engineer. Also I realize it is the nature of the beast but my edgun leyla 2 I sold was super loud to!!
The tac 60 is heavy gun but I'm mainly a sit and wait for the starlings to land in the big trees out back kind of guy lol if I had to carry I'd check into that 45 also.
h

Got my eye on the KalibrGun Cricket 2 Tactical 45 in .22. I don't hear it mentioned much but the system doesn't tell you when the mag is empty so you'll dry fire if not counting. I try to remember to count, even with my powder burners but ultimately forget.
I haven't heard much of anything negative about the gun. Might be time to grab one :)

Got my eye on the KalibrGun Cricket 2 Tactical 45 in .22. I don't hear it mentioned much but the system doesn't tell you when the mag is empty so you'll dry fire if not counting. I try to remember to count, even with my powder burners but ultimately forget.
I haven't heard much of anything negative about the gun. Might be time to grab one :)
Yeah I can say only thing I've done to keep up with it is the feel of the cocking is different when there isn't a pellet loaded! Can mark it with maker!

Reactions: scottg0814