• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

K&L....what is the deal with their customer service???

They are 2-3 weeks late on an order. (I was quoted 3, maybe 4weeks) I sent THREE emails following up (being very understanding that RMAC was last week) but....

1. You should have KNOWN RMAC was coming up when you quoted me the time of 3-4 weeks, but if it slipped your mind or your got busy, fine...whatever it is what it is

2. If you are going to ship the product late (VERY LATE) have the decency and business sense to email that client and explain the situation BEFORE HE HAS TO EMAIL YOU!! Customer service is EVERYTHING business!!! Bad customer service will ruin a business. (One of the first things people say about DonnyFL is "amazing customer service!")

3. If you are NOT going to reach out to your customers (those annoying people who pay your bills) at least answer their emails when they write you.

If I paid for something in advance, they have my money, they don't give me the product that I paid for....and now they ignore my emails?!?! At best, they are telling me "you're unimportant and your business doesn't matter to me" at worse (not to be dramatic) it's theft!!

The nice thing about emails is they have time stamps and you can prove who is right and wrong. There is no hear say. I know when I paid, when I was told I would have the product, when I followed up, etc. This is just bad business!! Disappointing.

Caveat emptor