K&L New product alert for the Daystate Red Wolf!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
The adjustable throw lever!

Screenshot_20220916_070207.jpg
Screenshot_20220916_070229.jpg

Would that work on a Taipan tactical ?

View attachment 290173

Thanks for the heads up.

I have the Daystate Safari In .22 cal and shoot it exclusively from the bench. Given your description, I’m trying to assess if this is something I want/need vs. the original lever. I realize there is a lot of adjustability, but can you clarify the benefits of these features, as I’m not sure if this is something I would use.

I realize this is obvious to many, but I’m not 100% sure how to optimize these adjustments because of a lack of understanding.

Thanks, Tom

Reactions: KrafordAndLypt
Thanks for the heads up.

I have the Daystate Safari In .22 cal and shoot it exclusively from the bench. Given your description, I’m trying to assess if this is something I want/need vs. the original lever. I realize there is a lot of adjustability, but can you clarify the benefits of these features, as I’m not sure if this is something I would use.

I realize this is obvious to many, but I’m not 100% sure how to optimize these adjustments because of a lack of understanding.

Thanks, Tom
You can adjust the lever so your hand can reach it with minimal effort. The OEM lever is way too long. It might be justified if it was pulling back a hammer spring and warranted the length of the lever, but since it is just indexing there is no need.

You can also set it up so that you can manipulate it without taking your finger off the trigger.

The adjustable tension helps you dial in how much force you want when it comes to pushing and pulling from open and closed positions. You might want more for larger calibers and less for smaller calibers. Or less for speed shooting.