• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Justice has been SERVED

This villainous enemy had been eluding me for some time. I was certain that I had his whereabouts pinpointed a month ago, but when I peeled back the layers of trash and equipment that filled my passenger's footwell - he was out of sight and presumed gone forever. Today, when I found this no good can of Orange Fanta under my passenger's seat, he was filthy and repulsive like a warm urine sample. I knew right away what had to be done - this can would be made an example of for any other cans that got bright ideas for evading justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASz0JzA6ztE

Zombie, i think the UN would struggle to find someone to outshoot MtGhost! Great job MG!

You're probably right about that, C.B., I'll cancel my complaint. That may have just saved the life of a UN commando...lol.

Haha! The secret is out - I've been doing the dirty work of exterminating these no good sun baked cans for the UN. 🇺🇸🇦🇪🇹🇨🇹🇴🇹🇿🇸🇪🇨🇭🇹🇭🇹🇹💥💨

hate fanta! shoot those cans! jaja 350y! nice

nice shot great shooting that a long way A PLUS

Good shooting, that is a heck of a long distance.

Thanks! YT destroyed the video resolution with their re-encoding 😬 It's only slightly better on Vimeo, sucks - the HEVC I shot came out well enough to see the holes that I was putting in the target when I sighted in at 300m 🤔

That is a shame. (about the video) What zoom are you running at that range? Definitely impressive! I finally got to shoot my 700 crown at 100yrd yesterday. Usually I'm maxed at 70. I definitely need more room
1f602.svg

Thanks! I was running at 32x, using a 12mm lens on the Hero7 Backbone. The diopeter on my scope is still off just a tiny bit from where I have the camera lens screwed down, but I might swap in a 16mm lens and see if I can get it closer to a 1:1 with the actual sight picture that I see through the scope. 

The tinfoil hat wearer in me wonders if YT and the other video content providers intentionally screw with compression for shooting videos (at least for those without thousands of followers). Case in point - I have a couple of other YT channels, all of the 1080p and 4K videos that I've published come out great (videos that I had taken from my sailboat, my lizards, BMW M3, mountaineering, all non-shooting related). The minute I publish anything involving powder or airguns - it's like 360p quality, even though I've exported to their compression standards :|

How'd you do at 100y btw? It's an addiction, you'll want to do 150 next, then 200, rinse > repeat 🙃 

EVERYNODY knows it not the orange fanta that are evil...its the PURPLE fanta..good shot.

I've been on the lookout for purple lately! Intel sources say that sinister stuff is making a comeback, and there were (unconfirmed) reports that there were PALLETS of them flooding the markets, unchilled. There was one account of there being 12 packs of this no good freedom-hating poison stacked to eye-level of children.. yes, CHILDREN!

I will continue fighting the good fight to eliminate these stomach-upsetting, Greyhound bus driver's seat-warm viles of no good sugary acid - bringing the hand of GOD to them one shot at a time.

Fantastic shot! What sort of power is your rifle at?

Thanks! I had it tuned for a little under 50FPE that day for thr little 24 grainers. I converted it to .30 cal not long after I shot that video. I installed an external 40cc plenum, but haven't stress tested it yet. I did clock a 50gr at 1028fps (= 114FPE) with the 700mm pellet liner. My 30" barrel arrives tomorrow, so I plan to put it through its paces next weekend 😎

MtnGhost..Its a tough job, but somebody has to do it..Keep up the good work.

It's sticky business! 😆