• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just Wondering Can a Impact MK2 Be Converted To a Compact?

Nope I am mistaken lol. after checking it out further lol all of 1 minute and 3? seconds I had you confused with some else who is helpful I am sorry for the incorrect information but left it up for all to see I am capable of that sort of thing haha. I see you asked alot of information request yourself about them. As we all do in the beginning. 

Take care 😉

The waiting list is getting 'longer' to make our Impacts 'shorter'.
+1 for me as well. I can't wait have a miniature-option.

*Checks watch, Checks sites... Nope... Still nuthin'*

*Checks watch, Checks sites... Nope... Still nuthin'*

​​​​​​​*Checks watch, Checks sites... Nope... Still nuthin'*

​​​​​​​*Checks watch, Checks sites... Nope... Still nuthin'*

Ahhhh! I can't stand being so anxious & impatient!

🤣 

​​​​​​​Sam -

HarryMoreland,
It probably depends on the dealer / re-seller how they've listed them.. 
The same goes for some of the 'kits' for caliber swaps.. 
I've noticed that for the Impact and for the Dream Tac Compact.. 

When converting from 'full size' to 'compact size', 
we'll need the barrel w/ liner, the shroud, and the tank.
[Not sure if a mini [empty can] suppressor is included either]

Vague description/info out there to say the least..

Sam -

For those that are interested in a compact impact in .22cal this is what I did. I bought a dreamline barrel kit (22cal 500mm) and donnys fx impact fixed shroud (177/22 500mm). Just swap the shroud and your good to go. It does measure to 29inches which is 4 inches longer then the standard compact but the 480cc bottle doesn’t stick out pass the barrel. I don’t use any moderators on mine so it’s pretty compact for me. Also plenty of shots with 480cc. It’s not a true compact but short enough imo.

1593021147_17483900465ef392db2aaaf3.92337670.jpeg