Just when you think the Leshiy 2 can't get any meaner...!!

It has just come to my attention that the Leshiy 2 by Edgun now comes in a new caliber - .35 cal or 9 mm!
Now, those of you who watch my YouTube videos or follow me on the Instagram know that I shoot pest birds and invasive birds mostly, so 9 mm may sound like overkill... ;)
But I just couldn't resist the temptation to find out for myself what it feels like to shoot a high-end semiauto in this caliber.
I hope my wife is not reading my posts in the forum :LOL:
European YouTube video coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
It has just come to my attention that the Leshiy 2 by Edgun now comes in a new caliber - .35 cal or 9 mm!
Now, those of you who watch my YouTube videos or follow me on the Instagram know that I shoot pest birds and invasive birds mostly, so 9 mm may sound like overkill... ;)
But I just couldn't resist the temptation to find out for myself what it feels like to shoot a high-end semiauto in this caliber.
The store you provided a link to(before mod deleted it) is selling the 9mm L2 for $3600! No wonder everyone is experiencing severe price shock. Edgun west is selling it for a thousand dollars cheaper! And you can have repair/parts service in the USA instead of having to send it out of the country.

Let me try to clarify a few things, guys...
Actually, the gun is more expensive in Europe because here we pay between 30 and 40% higher taxes... And that's just one of the reasons because of which the market is smaller than the one in the US.
That post was in no way with a store promotional purpose - I know you guys have the Edgun West here and the Edgun Leshiy channel, and apparently I have unintentionally stirred a hornets nest 😄
Sorry about that, never meant to turn a forum into a place for politics and advertising. At least not anymore than it already is 😉
Straight shooting, everyone 👍

Let me try to clarify a few things, guys...
Actually, the gun is more expensive in Europe because here we pay between 30 and 40% higher taxes... And that's just one of the reasons because of which the market is smaller than the one in the US.
That post was in no way with a store promotional purpose - I know you guys have the Edgun West here and the Edgun Leshiy channel, and apparently I have unintentionally stirred a hornets nest 😄
Sorry about that, never meant to turn a forum into a place for politics and advertising. At least not anymore than it already is 😉
Straight shooting, everyone 👍
Moderators here are pretty trigger happy. I get rules are rules, but sometimes there’s a grey area. Most of us know you meant no harm, but they have to cater to their “sponsors” and edgunwest is one of them. God forbid you bad mouth one of them for something LEGIT!

We’ll see how long this post lasts before it’s deleted too.

God forbid you bad mouth one of them for something LEGIT!

Ain't that the truth.

Either way, I actually don't think the price tag is that bad for a heavy lead slinging 9mm semi auto air gun with good ergo and compact size even in the 450mm version. If I got one I feel like i'd be cheating on my hubens though.

Moderators here are pretty trigger happy. I get rules are rules, but sometimes there’s a grey area. Most of us know you meant no harm, but they have to cater to their “sponsors” and edgunwest is one of them. God forbid you bad mouth one of them for something LEGIT!

We’ll see how long this post lasts before it’s deleted too.
Spot on, friend!
Anyway, I'll try not to cause any disturbance in the "Force" from now on ;)

i am having trouble thinking of a .35 @ <12 FPE .