• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Just wanted to give another thumbs up to Talon Tunes

Shooting my Prophet Performance the other day and noticed what appears to be a crack on the side lever.
This was Saturday afternoon and that evening I shot an email to Talon Tunes where I both the gun last year.

First thing this morning, instead of an email reply, Tony calls me to let me know that he had a replacement side lever and that he would send it out to me today.
No questions, just sending me a replacement at no cost. Ten minutes later I get confirmation email that the part has shipped.

As always, great service from Tony at Talon Tunes.
Thanks much!

Shooting my Prophet Performance the other day and noticed what appears to be a crack on the side lever.
This was Saturday afternoon and that evening I shot an email to Talon Tunes where I both the gun last year.

First thing this morning, instead of an email reply, Tony calls me to let me know that he had a replacement side lever and that he would send it out to me today.
No questions, just sending me a replacement at no cost. Ten minutes later I get confirmation email that the part has shipped.

As always, great service from Tony at Talon Tunes.
Thanks much!
...we NEED more companies as this one!!!