• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Just the explanation of some things regarding the delivery of the goods.

EDgun

Manufacturer
Apr 6, 2015
Karelia, Russia
My dear friends, just few words about how it works. 

Take an example Brian, EDgun USA, He orders me something. I put that order in the assembling schedule and start to work according to that schedule. Some parts are in Russia, some in EU, so it takes time to make everything gathered in one place. I give him the preliminary data of the delivery and he is set up to this data and based on that he gives information to clients. But usually poop happens on any step of the way of the goods from me to him. For example -- the last delivery via Spain, he was supposed to get those boxes with the synthetic stocks at the end of September. But boxes were lost in Spain and it took us three weeks to find them, then Franciso went to USA, the very day, the boxes were found and had no chance to send them to Brian, and he did it only after returning from extreme benchrest in USA. So, I hope Brian will get the boxes at the end of October. The same thing with laminated stocks, with the moderators The Bat and so on. 

The best way, I know, would be to have ALL the staff in stock both in Russia and among my representatives but that is impossible from the financial point of few, the airgun world is very small and we are just a speck of dust in this word, with almost no money to finance the great stocks. 

So I would really appretiate if you consider that as a matter of fact and will not be angree neither with Brian no with me! :)

You will get all what you want, sooner or later and I do promise you that we will develope and will bring you more and more interesting ideas and staff in the future... near future :)

Yours Ed

Thanks Ed. One suggestion on the customer/retail side would be updating the customers waiting with the new dates. People are generally understanding and appreciate the info, rather than getting frustrated after thr expected date has come and gone. 

Easier for a smaller operation to do, harder to scale with hundred / thousands of pending/pre-orders - but if you have that many waiting, then it should be a solvable problem financially speaking :) 

This explains why I'm still waiting on my bat moderator lol. You should update the site with some type of notice about it not being in stock. Your orders are gonna keep stacking up one after the other. After a while customers are going to have to wait months to get parts. It's best to be clear about what the customer should expect. 

Reactions: mtnGhost
So I would really appreciate if you consider that as a matter of fact and will not be angry neither with Brian nor with me! :)

You will get all what you want, sooner or later and I do promise you that we will develop and will bring you more and more interesting ideas and staff in the future... near future :)

Anyone who has worked supply chain issues, particularly those that cross borders, would empathize with you. Looking forward to what the near future will bring. Best wishes!

Thanks for taking the time to explain Ed . I know from a lifetime of manufacturing that at least One item will not arrive on time ...Or will not be to specs .

Smaller companies don't have the luxury of stocking millions of dollars in parts ( just in case ) 

I know from dealing with Brian many times he does his very best to give honest updates and keep customers updated . Not much any customer could ever ask for . Well done guys !!!