• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just saying Hello

Hello!!
Just joined the forum.
My name is Rodrigo and I live in Chile.
I was a very active airgunner about 15-20 years ago.
Fan of spring piston airguns like HW, Diana Feinwerkbau, but also of PCPs (fan of Fx).
Then I slowed down my AG activity to almost zero for several years...
Now I have returned!!
I’ve been looking at the new PCPs and: Oh my god!! There is so much offer now, very sophisticated new things, a lot to study, it’s almost scary. Good.

Thanks for reading!

Hello!!
Just joined the forum.
My name is Rodrigo and I live in Chile.
I was a very active airgunner about 15-20 years ago.
Fan of spring piston airguns like HW, Diana Feinwerkbau, but also of PCPs (fan of Fx).
Then I slowed down my AG activity to almost zero for several years...
Now I have returned!!
I’ve been looking at the new PCPs and: Oh my god!! There is so much offer now, very sophisticated new things, a lot to study, it’s almost scary. Good.

Thanks for reading!
Welcome!🤗🎩🤙

Thank You!!

Here's a pict of a Gecado (Diana) Mod. 23, super old gun, good gun for introducing kids to the hobby.

gecado 23.JPG

Hi!!
I have an older HW80 that’s kind of a Frankenstein. Bought it here in Chile, used and beaten, 177cal, and with no stock! It is very probably that the previous owner fired it with open barrel and destroyed the stock, but the metals were OK (barrel just slightly bent upwards). I got a nice used stock from an R1. Then tuned it with J. Maccari internals. Later I changed the barrel to a HW95 barrel in 22cal. So in the end, what model is this gun?? OK, the gun is not a "looker", but shoots very very well. It is an easy gun to shoot. Now that I have “returned” to the hobby, I found most of my PCPs are not operational (leak problems)... but this HW80 gave me a warm reception!