Just pray for me...

🤓👍checking in!! 🫨life is crazy😵‍💫 I miss just plinking the day away on a day off🥴but I've gone out pheasant and quail hunting lately a few times. My lady roasted a pheasant that I got. And she loved it🤣🤙my house still needs more work but it's been dang cold. Need to work on my car too 😅 I have got to show off my pellet slingers to a few people though. Only one new really what the potential they have*caliber,velocity, stealthy essence🤤 everyone loved the silencers 🤣 thinking about plinking in the sun helps keep me.warm too🥰
Thanks for checking in….sorry I missed birthday…your belated card is on its way..

🤓👍checking in!! 🫨life is crazy😵‍💫 I miss just plinking the day away on a day off🥴but I've gone out pheasant and quail hunting lately a few times. My lady roasted a pheasant that I got. And she loved it🤣🤙my house still needs more work but it's been dang cold. Need to work on my car too 😅 I have got to show off my pellet slingers to a few people though. Only one new really what the potential they have*caliber,velocity, stealthy essence🤤 everyone loved the silencers 🤣 thinking about plinking in the sun helps keep me.warm too🥰
Hi toasty
it's good to see you back here.. glad you are safe, warm and well.. sounds good that your lady cooked the pheasant you got.. I'm glad it seems like things are going well for you.. apparently you traded with me 🤣 now you have been shooting and I haven't had a chance for several months.. but I just received a moderator for my notos, so it will hopefully be this weekend that I can test it, then shorten the barrel and put in the new moderator and test it.. I borrowed a chronograph so I will have numbers.. plus I am going to compare it with crossman premier round nose, jsb 18 and jsb redesigned heavy.. it shoots them all well but the jsb redesigned heavy is a lot quieter but also makes a lot more noise when it hits the spinners..
anyway it's great to see you are still going.. I always am thinking about you and miss our conversations..
Mark

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Sorry to hear that. My dad is a C survivor. Colon cancer. They took all of his lower intestine save 11". He has had a colostomy bag since I can remember. His was a direct result of agent orange from Vietnam War. He's 70 now, but had the C when he was 27. They removed some and it came back, so they just took everything to be safe. They did it differently back then I guess.

He's had 31 surgeries over the years due to the Agent doing all sorts of crap to his body. Open heart surgery for a hole that formed in his heart was another one of the big ones. Took his left kidney from a tumor from the Agent.

Sued the government over how they tried to hide all that was going on. We lived in the slums til I was 9 because he couldn't work most of the time and my mom did what she could raising 3 kids and having a sick husband. They won their settlement and it changed everything. The government finally paid him out a nice chunk of change, paid off all his medical bills, gave him a full retirement pension with with annual cost of living increases, full medical benefits.

He's been in better health these days, but he's a small and frail man now from all that crap. He doesn't show it though, and tries his hardest to do all he can. It's true, once a marine ALWAYS a marine. Hardest thing I had to ever see was when my mom died from a massive heart attack and he revived her, just for the Lord to take her that night when they were trying to stint her up. Her dying was hard to see, but seeing him cry and beg for them to let him take her home was devastating.

Cancer survivors are some of the toughest people walking this Earth. You have stared death in the face and told him NOPE, and you're going to do it again. You're stronger than anyone can ever know.

I don't do it often enough, but I will pray for you Mark, and for Toasty.
My Mother-in-law had Stage 4 breast cancer, It's been 25 years snce her surgery and last chemo, there is hope.

I have electronic everything 🥴 no gas or running water. But I have people around that let me use the shower and do laundry. Can't do much but survive right now
I understand man. I lived off for with just the basics for 3 years. Keep your head up😀👍.Spring around the corner.... I can't wait to get back to gardening...😀

I'm still kicking and screaming🤪🤙 forgot my.login info😵‍💫 took a while to figure.it out. Almost have all the parts and pieces to finish up the plumbing ordeal before it gets turned on. Been 6 months in here🫨
Good to hear you Toasty , we ALL have missed your posts .
Stan in KY

Thank you all; you lovely people!🥰🤙
I won't give up; don't know how😅👍
I am super ready to be done but i know it's still a long haul. 😩 trying to not get burned out by still taking some time to relax...
Next time I do so; I plan on breaking out some slingers and heading to the outskirts of town for some target plinking whilst hopefully a pest wanders by🤟😆

One of my neighbors a few blocks away removed/replaced shingles/underlayment on his roof, ALL BY HIMSELF! He worked on if for a few months. Whenever I would drive by I'd see him out there working on it. The day came when he was done and I was so impressed on how it turned out, it was perfect looking. I've worked construction in my younger days, even did some roofing so I kinda know what I'm looking at. I had to stop one day when I saw him and expressed how I was impressed with his accomplishment and said I'd like to buy you a beer to celebrate. I went over and we spoke for about 30 min. I asked him if he had ever done roofing before, he said no it was the first time! I was surprised and asked him how he did it? He said it was easy he just did one step at a time. Once he told me what he did for a living I totally got where he was coming from. He's a professor at a college and teaches math, one step at a time 👨‍🔬..

Last edited:
Tub, toilet, sink: ✔️
Just need more fittings, piping, and a hot water heater; then get it all hooked up and have the water turned on😅 this has been the greatest adventure 🤓 thinking about a temporary setup for indoors with low power slingers. Got a range in the garage but it's getting warm/windy out again😩😆
Thinking I'll have enough to get the rest of the water supplies this weekend🤞🥹🤙