• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just pray for me...

Have you tested for Covid? That bug kicked my butt just like the symptoms you are describing.
A quote from Talladega nights movie: don't you put that curse on me Ricky Bobby! 🤣
Naw I haven't tested. I figure it's just my exhausting lifestyle lately. So I haven't done much this week but go to work and come home, eat decent food(haven't been eating healthy😑), relaxing and listening to my old cds. Played some guitar a bit too.😎🤙 Napped quite a few times this week already. Finally found my stash of Emergen-C drink mix things today. Had one of those and a nap. Feeling alot better so far this evening vs this morning 😅 ate some smoked herring with tortillas for supper. I just gotta keep on keeping on🤟🤓

I hear ya brother. It looks like you're doing your best to make lemon-aid with your lemons. There are some really dysfunctional families out there, reducing or eliminating family from your circle is sometimes the best thing you can do for personal mental health, which is a hard and sad truth. You should see what happens to some families over inheritances, just speak to any lawyer that works with those! You have to be your own biggest advocate in this world, stay strong!

-Matt
Sad but true, some of us are born into difficult families… Keep strong, and love them still.

I am so exhausted 😔 slept 11 hours yesterday. So tired today too. Went and got some multivitamins and tea to make hot cups of tea. Got food supplies that should last a while. Got an electric blanket to warm the bed before I get in it. Just been having chills/sweats...so I got some.medicine to hopefully help too. Haven't felt this wore down in ages!😵‍💫🫠
Hang in there… you’re not alone in feeling worn down. Dwell on all you have “accomplished“. It is the eleventh month of a long, tempestuous year, and its not over yet.

Hang in there… you’re not alone in feeling worn down. Dwell on all you have “accomplished“. It is the eleventh month of a long, tempestuous year, and its not over yet.
Yessir!🥴 I pray next year is more forgiving/generous to us all😇

Yessir!🥴 I pray next year is more forgiving/generous to us all😇
still thinking and praying for you.. hope all is good.. I'm assuming that life got busy, because I don't think I have heard from you in awhile in the PM.. I'm glad I see you somewhere here as I feel like you have become a good friend and I worry about you when I don't hear for awhile.
Mark

Had to treat myself🙃

20231125_153429.jpg

what model pistol? it looks like it says Beeman.. but I guess I have not seen a Beeman in a plastic clamshell.. I had a P1 years ago I'm guessing 25-30 years.. I didn't like the P1 as much as the Walther tempest.. it just seems like the P1 was a bit big..
mark

what model pistol? it looks like it says Beeman.. but I guess I have not seen a Beeman in a plastic clamshell.. I had a P1 years ago I'm guessing 25-30 years.. I didn't like the P1 as much as the Walther tempest.. it just seems like the P1 was a bit big..
mark
or maybe it was a Webley tempest.. it's been a long time ago.. the tempest was compact enough for single hand shooting and fit comfortable in a holster.. the P1 was a lot more accurate but bigger and well took a lot larger holster.. I know that the P1 is supposed to resemble the 1911 and well the grip is similar shape on the notos, maybe they are for larger hands than mine.. can't say that I have handled a colt 1911 but my daughter had a knock off in 22 and it was not as large a grip.. but that P1 was definitely accurate and I got both 177&22 caliber barrel's but I don't remember why I never put the 22 caliber barrel in.. because I started off with 177 tempest and rws34 then got a rws48 in 22 and the P1..
that p1 was accurate enough to easily shoot empty 22 brass off the fence rail at 10 meters..
Mark

or maybe it was a Webley tempest.. it's been a long time ago.. the tempest was compact enough for single hand shooting and fit comfortable in a holster.. the P1 was a lot more accurate but bigger and well took a lot larger holster.. I know that the P1 is supposed to resemble the 1911 and well the grip is similar shape on the notos, maybe they are for larger hands than mine.. can't say that I have handled a colt 1911 but my daughter had a knock off in 22 and it was not as large a grip.. but that P1 was definitely accurate and I got both 177&22 caliber barrel's but I don't remember why I never put the 22 caliber barrel in.. because I started off with 177 tempest and rws34 then got a rws48 in 22 and the P1..
that p1 was accurate enough to easily shoot empty 22 brass off the fence rail at 10 meters..
Mark
P17. Got one that I've done a bunch to. Wanted.a stock/regular one again

Reactions: markhooper
It's 'off season' for most of us air gunners and @iAMzehTOASTY1 has a lot on his plate so I hope he's spending his time more efficiently than checking in on the forums. I do hope he is in a better place as we enter into the coldest months of the year. Jan-March can be brutal!

He's a young lad. with hopefully a lot of time left on his clock, I bet we'll hear from him again someday!

-Matt

It's 'off season' for most of us air gunners and @iAMzehTOASTY1 has a lot on his plate so I hope he's spending his time more efficiently than checking in on the forums. I do hope he is in a better place as we enter into the coldest months of the year. Jan-March can be brutal!

He's a young lad. with hopefully a lot of time left on his clock, I bet we'll hear from him again someday!

-Matt
Maybe , but sill checking what's of sitting around for a cup of morning coffee even early Sunday morning or any kick back wrap up a day time to post even a like ? Who's wrapped up 24-7 -365 like that ? I kinda fear for him in ways I guess ... 🤔

Maybe , but sill checking what's of sitting around for a cup of morning coffee even early Sunday morning or any kick back wrap up a day time to post even a like ? Who's wrapped up 24-7 -365 like that ? I kinda fear for him in ways I guess ... 🤔
I agree 100%. We was such and active member, especially with the Like button. He was everywhere.