Just pray for me...

Impressive !
Thanks!🤩Almost to the fun part of this journey!😎demolition; but it'll start by fixing the leak in the roof. Then I'll try it room by room instead of all the walls at once😵‍💫starting with the attic after the roof. Seal up the roof and attic real good, then transfer all of my stuff for storage up there, while moving the rest of my stuff around to areas that I am not working on🫠🤓
Excellent progress!
Thanks! Getting there step by step🤞😇👍

Thanks!🤩Almost to the fun part of this journey!😎demolition; but it'll start by fixing the leak in the roof. Then I'll try it room by room instead of all the walls at once😵‍💫starting with the attic after the roof. Seal up the roof and attic real good, then transfer all of my stuff for storage up there, while moving the rest of my stuff around to areas that I am not working on🫠🤓

Thanks! Getting there step by step🤞😇👍

They been running a ad for a new kinda spray on roof here .. ( spray over old)

If i see that run again ill get the name and see if theres a link to a home page to it..

When i first seen it i thought industrial sized flex seal. Lol

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Looking good!
Thanks!🤪🤙stick my head in the crawl space under the house today; said NOPE, then chucked bug bombs under there like a swat team raid🤟🤣
They been running a ad for a new kinda spray on roof here .. ( spray over old)

If i see that run again ill get the name and see if theres a link to a home page to it..

When i first seen it i thought industrial sized flex seal. Lol
Oooooo!👀 I've seen that spray foam insulation too but man ...the install price 😵 spray roof?🤔I am definitely intrigued

Thanks!🤪🤙stick my head in the crawl space under the house today; said NOPE, then chucked bug bombs under there like a swat team raid🤟🤣

Oooooo!👀 I've seen that spray foam insulation too but man ...the install price 😵 spray roof?🤔I am definitely intrigued
It's been around but this seems new / better stuff .. you can google like spray over shingle roofing and see some..

• Love
Foam is expensive and a bad ass heat block. But i would suggest Blown insulation it's easy and cheap, put floor in attic treat dead space under and all walls even interior ones. Take a little extra care sealing around light fixtures electric boxes etc.Help hold heat and cold in and huge sound block. You have a lot of metal if any way possible best permanent cheapest fix for roof. Your window's are your biggest liability good ones aren't cheap but you can do one at a time as budget allows. Do all and your house will be cool and warm as any new one. Spraying worn out shingles is like painting rotten wood don't waste your money doing that. Good luck look hard enough should soon see light in far end of tunnel.

• Love
Sweat poured out of this man today!🫠 had some time and a hammer. Huge mouse headquarters located, olddddd woring identified, a nail felt like a tiny rock in my shoe, so ibstopped for the day. Pictures/video tell the rest of the story

20230907_193440.jpg

20230907_195436.jpg

20230907_195528.jpg

20230907_195536.jpg

20230907_195517.jpg

20230907_195548.jpg

20230907_200040.jpg

20230907_200321.jpg

20230907_195551.jpg

20230907_200628.jpg

20230907_200622.jpg

20230907_200920.jpg

Sweat poured out of this man today!🫠 had some time and a hammer. Huge mouse headquarters located, olddddd woring identified, a nail felt like a tiny rock in my shoe, so ibstopped for the day. Pictures/video tell the rest of the story

View attachment 387075

View attachment 387076

View attachment 387077

View attachment 387078

View attachment 387079

View attachment 387080

View attachment 387081

View attachment 387082

View attachment 387083

View attachment 387084

View attachment 387085

View attachment 387087
That old knob and tube wiring is a big scary…plan on addressing that, please 🙏

That old knob and tube wiring is a big scary…plan on addressing that, please 🙏
That WILL be totally torn out and replaced. Already have had a guy come by and gander at it beforehand. We WERE just gunna try and rerun some new stuff by. Not now!😅gunna rip ALL of that old wiring out and start new lines in every single area. Not gunna risk it. That's why I haven't got the electricity turned on yet as well🙃 the squatters before had even tied into it on the outside. So glad it didn't burn down.🥹 I'm planning on new breakers, wiring, outlets,...the whole shubang

Reactions: Blankshot17
Got all of the trash out of the house and the garage.. finally totally out! The fridges and freezers from both the house and the garage. Got my tool truck from my previous place. So now i can sort my tools and setup the garage for normal usage. Then...mother nature said hello😅
My grandfather had built a little red shed when I was about 14 or so. And WOW...it finally got some damage. Aaaand the garage roof leaks a bit😵‍💫so I have 3 roofs to fix now🤷‍♂️ but hey, they say God only gives the hardest tasks to the hardest workers...or something🤣🤙still not gunna stop me! The neighbors across the street moved out about 3 weeks ago. Lucky move because their vehicles would've been smashed by the tree limb that toppled down.

20230910_194051.jpg

20230910_195718.jpg

Oh it's been rough...but ok at the same time.
Found out an easy way to get the water caught from rain down out of the attic via a water slide type setup🤪
Then figured out why the garage was leaking and mitigated it with tarps inside to funnel water into a tote tub....
THEN my lady friend and I had another dispute...like usual...BUT she crossed a line by trying to drag my grandfather into our drama and I snapped😔😒 ended up telling her to give me the keys to the house, get her stuff and get out. 😑 I didn't say we were breaking up...just that I needed a break from her. So that's all in limbo. On the flip side; my grandfather took me out to where I was raised. The house no longer stands at the end of the overgrown road; but the trees we planted still stand ever so tall👀 spent today with him visiting family...then this evening an old friend of mine took me out dove hunting. Scored 7 that I could find in the thick brush and sunflowers we were in. Knocked down my limit of 15 but hey the other omni and carnivores have to eat too🤷‍♂️
So overall...Saturday sucked...and sunday(today) was awesome sauce😎🤙 this coming Saturday my dad is heading back down to help me setup new wiring in the house. 🥰 hoping that by next Monday or Tuesday I will have power in my house and be able to get some power tool work done without relying on batteries and generator power. Then I can use some vacuums to take out the old insulation bc it's so rotted that it'll have to get all replaced. Went to church again this morning with grandpa too and just let my soul heal. I zoned out during service...lost in thought and handed my life back into the hands of the gods.🙏 I pray way more now..even more so now bc my lady friend is strictly against religion...amongst other things I want to normally do/participate in. But that is a whole book of a mess. 😵‍💫 I told her she could come back when she could act like a normal person and not be so self centered on herself and how things should be done...
So I'm gunna go to bed and pray that this next chunk of my life goes better than the roller-coaster that it's been so much like. Good night and bless you all🙏🎩🤙

20230911_194214.jpg

20230917_113750.jpg

20230917_200750.jpg

Oh it's been rough...but ok at the same time.
Found out an easy way to get the water caught from rain down out of the attic via a water slide type setup🤪
Then figured out why the garage was leaking and mitigated it with tarps inside to funnel water into a tote tub....
THEN my lady friend and I had another dispute...like usual...BUT she crossed a line by trying to drag my grandfather into our drama and I snapped😔😒 ended up telling her to give me the keys to the house, get her stuff and get out. 😑 I didn't say we were breaking up...just that I needed a break from her. So that's all in limbo. On the flip side; my grandfather took me out to where I was raised. The house no longer stands at the end of the overgrown road; but the trees we planted still stand ever so tall👀 spent today with him visiting family...then this evening an old friend of mine took me out dove hunting. Scored 7 that I could find in the thick brush and sunflowers we were in. Knocked down my limit of 15 but hey the other omni and carnivores have to eat too🤷‍♂️
So overall...Saturday sucked...and sunday(today) was awesome sauce😎🤙 this coming Saturday my dad is heading back down to help me setup new wiring in the house. 🥰 hoping that by next Monday or Tuesday I will have power in my house and be able to get some power tool work done without relying on batteries and generator power. Then I can use some vacuums to take out the old insulation bc it's so rotted that it'll have to get all replaced. Went to church again this morning with grandpa too and just let my soul heal. I zoned out during service...lost in thought and handed my life back into the hands of the gods.🙏 I pray way more now..even more so now bc my lady friend is strictly against religion...amongst other things I want to normally do/participate in. But that is a whole book of a mess. 😵‍💫 I told her she could come back when she could act like a normal person and not be so self centered on herself and how things should be done...
So I'm gunna go to bed and pray that this next chunk of my life goes better than the roller-coaster that it's been so much like. Good night and bless you all🙏🎩🤙

View attachment 389698

View attachment 389700

View attachment 389702
we are all still praying for you.. and not going to quit.. I don't know what I'd do without our friendship.. I love hearing from you and how things are going.. love talking about airguns and stuff.. wishing you peace and happiness..
mark

• Love
Looks like that fiber " tin looking" roofing panels ..

For temporary and may last a few years as well maybe do that koolseal .

https://www.koolseal.com/

Kinda like that spray on but you " paint " on some brands mop it on ..

Check your home Depot or lowes type places and try some over the leaking areas ( patch over ) spots and see if ot stops leaking and gives you one less thing to deal with for awhile..🤤

• Love
we are all still praying for you.. and not going to quit.. I don't know what I'd do without our friendship.. I love hearing from you and how things are going.. love talking about airguns and stuff.. wishing you peace and happiness..
mark
It's greatly appreciated 🤩🙏😎🤙
Looks like that fiber " tin looking" roofing panels ..

For temporary and may last a few years as well maybe do that koolseal .

https://www.koolseal.com/

Kinda like that spray on but you " paint " on some brands mop it on ..

Check your home Depot or lowes type places and try some over the leaking areas ( patch over ) spots and see if ot stops leaking and gives you one less thing to deal with for awhile..🤤

Thank you! I'll take a gander n see what I can get ahold of🤓🎩🤙