• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just pray for me...

Got the flooring tore out on the south lean-to 🥳 found the sidewalk again🤩😎🤙gunna have to redo the outside of the garage but even the neighbors came by to give congrats on progress 😍😇 got the broken down jeep sold off and a guy should be by tomorrow to get it out of my dang way...i mean my driveway🤣🤙

received_1475305513235623.jpeg

received_239614359063150.jpeg

received_287739053980450.jpeg

20230901_204126.jpg

Ya mean like Lake Mead Coloado river? i think its driying up?
Oh not that one😅
This one:

Lots of lakes are drying out😩 mostly eastern Kansas has more water. I'm down in the southwest...even more southwest than dodge city😎
In the old western movies they called it: no man's land.
But hunting/plinking/pesting in this area is great!🤪🤙 Can see for miiiiiiles and miles. I grew up out here ...in the sticks and mud🥴 long distance shooting is off the charts fun 😋most people take deer at/around 200+yards with ease. Tracking is pretty easy bc there isn't much for them to hide in besides fields...flat fields at that. I can see storms that are in Colorado before they even get to the border😶‍🌫️ clear nights; you can see the milky way shine across the sky and maaaaan is that a sight to behold🥹

Looking at the picture with the tv's i thought it was my place with my TV's i lost the past few months die to lightning .. just need to add some appliances, and a ac oh, and now a 5.1 soundbar.. lol. So it a metobo and ax to chop it all up to fit a bag so the trashman will haul ot off or a 75 mile trip to a dump ..lol.

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Looking at the picture with the tv's i thought it was my place with my TV's i lost the past few months die to lightning .. just need to add some appliances, and a ac oh, and now a 5.1 soundbar.. lol. So it a metobo and ax to chop it all up to fit a bag so the trashman will haul ot off or a 75 mile trip to a dump ..lol.
They recently moved our dump closer🤩only 3 miles out from my place now🥳
WOW and WOW again , what a difference so far , you have been a bit too busy 😃 keep going and hope you do not find nastie's hiding .
Ohhh I'm sooooooore today🤣🤙been chucking bug bombs and moth balls all.over 🥴

Well goody goody gumdrops yall!🤪🤙lookie what I found in the way back of the garage. Idk where it came from; but it's mine now😎 Also a METAL shop vac!🫨 power cord was snipped in half, so I got out my electronics toolbox, plugged her in and she works!🤩
Also made enough room to (at some point tomorrow or the day after) get the fridges and freezers that are in the garage taken out.🤟😇🤙

20230902_140614.jpg

20230902_123744.jpg

20230902_163027.jpg

Dude, you are doing a great job to create a real life. I bought a trailer from a guy and his whole yard was filled with stuff that he saved because someday he was going to??? When a person fills up every room and their yard with stuff then there is no room to do anything.
Thank you!!🤟🤓
I'm on a mission for sure😎🤙
You sir are hauling ass, CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thank you!!😆 hauling trash off for sure🥴🤣🤙

It’s looking really good already, and you’re going to have a beautiful place to live and a great shooting range.
Have you figured out what your longest range will be on your place?
Soon it’ll be time to enjoy your hard work!
So far I have measured out that the garage from end to end is 30ft. I've setup some of my pellet trapping style targets in the back already🤪🤙I'm figuring today; it's time to test them out😇 it's only a block and a half to out of town. *this little community's "city limits" is exactly 1 mile by 1 mile square.🤓 got 2 permissions yesterday from farmers🤟🥳🤙 they both are a ways out; but it will worth the trips to either; both are at least 180 acres🥰

As said above WOW and WOW again, Great progress, and thank you for continuing the visual updates. Your hard work is paying off.
Thanks!🤩 raked the driveway and ran a magnet over it for a few hours to get all the nails and screws out of it. Now I'm not afraid to park anywhere in it🤣
Very impressive. Good luck. Crow
Thanks! I be a trying my darnedest lol😎🤙