• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just pray for me...

I'm watching the movie Fight Club right now and a line from it said that the things that you own will end up owning you. Get a dumpster and toss it all so that you can be free of it. I've dealt with two hoarder family members and it's a sickness that affects others in the end.
I LLOOOVVVEEE that movie!!😍"you're not you're f*cking khakis." 😎🤙 oh I plan on being able to stay inside of it very veryyyy soon! So close🤞🤞😎
Sending love and prayers man. Keep pushing forward. Your posts and reactions are one thing that makes this forum so awesome!
👀🥹Little ol' me? Aw shucks. Thank you kindly!!🤟😜👍

• Love
Reactions: mr_nom_noms_
You have made a lot of progress in a short time. Things should get easier as it gets cooler. And your mind and back both get harder. Remember it's OK to take time off to do things you enjoy. Resist the urge to hurry and get it all done with a job big as yours that will only result in burn out. Hope it's starting to sink in that you are bigger than the troubles you face. Use the good feelings of what is done, looking back is usually more encouraging than looking forward as you plug away on a seemingly endless task.

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Your definitely right to rely only on yourself than wait for armchair helpers.
Sort your living part first so your comfortable atleast.
Dont get sidetracked trying to do 4 things at once stick to one part" as it will take twice as long otherwise.
a small excavator will make light work of most of it and compress it down into dumpsters and clear the land alot quicker than people can.
The hole at the end of the tunnel might seem miles away" but atleast you can see it.
If there is a lord out there I hope he drives a 360.
Prayers x10 good fella" Dont let the f***ker beat you👍😁😁

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I love reading y'alls responses!!🥰🤙They really make me smile and help keep me going!!!🤩🥳 gunna take some more pics tomorrow for comparison later on/how progress is going!😇👍 ohhhh!!🥴 measured out some things; I've got 30 ft measured off in the garage. So I can setup my shooting table with the table at the opening of the garage and have my targets on the far end back wall for a 30ft range!!🤟😍🤙if I add a carport to extent the garage at some point, I can lengthen that range by the length of the carport🥰🥹 oh boy oh boy oh boyyyyyeeeaaaa!!!🤪🤙

Last edited:
All of the trash is outside now!!🤟🤩🤙*minus any demolition when that happens* what's left in the house is either keep or will be going to the yard sale 😎got started on the garage; so many old tools😍 found a metal rack for targets to sit on in there aready way in the back😜 chopped down the dang weeds again*less come back everytime 🥴 my dad dropped me off a fat bottom boat when he came down yesterday to check the wiring. The list is growing shorter everytime I do something 🤔 could technically stay in there but I'm keeping my grandfather company for now until we get the utilities all on and working correctly. And...as promised; MORE PROGRESS PICTURES!!!🤟😊🤙

20230827_183218.jpg

20230827_183243.jpg

20230827_183250.jpg

20230827_183231.jpg

20230827_183236.jpg

20230827_183323.jpg

20230827_183304.jpg

20230827_183308.jpg

In hindsight i wonder if it would of been worth renting a dumpster .. 20' rolloff

You just fill it up and they haul it off

Or one near you

In hindsight i wonder if it would of been worth renting a dumpster .. 20' rolloff

You just fill it up and they haul it off

Or one near you
I looked into it. 300 for delivery and then charged per day. Them pay to have them dump it. Looking at at least 400 for it. Since I've got it all outside now; can get ahold of some people with trailers and heavy equipment to load it up. They just want to help. I just gotta find the time off when they are off together lmao🥴🤣🤙
You should be proud. You've gotten a ton of work done.
I am!🥰 found alot out about the house, myself, and others in the process 😅

After work tomorrow; going to tackle the attic!🫠 got the whirlybird turbine on the roof working/repaired. Should help with airing it out. Then just gunna toss everything down, go through it all, and then I can actually get up in there and measure the spot that needs repaired on the roof😇🤙
*video of what's all up in there to be talen out🥴

Use a REALLY SMALL box for the keep. You're going to force me to see if my garage has a floor in it. I've heard rumors.

Use a REALLY SMALL box for the keep. You're going to force me to see if my garage has a floor in it. I've heard rumors.
I wont force anyone to do anything; but i will encourage you because: its a wonderful feeling!😍 I kept veryyyy few things from the attic. Ended up finding my dad's teddy bear from when he was knee high to a grasshopper, it was bagged up. I thought it looked familiar, so i flipped ot over and his name was wrotten on the bag in my grandmother's handwriting, i sent him a pic.🥰he said: I ain't seen that thing in over 50 years!😇

Well done TOASTY1 and in some places of this great land any pile of stuff would be liberated aka stolen in the blink of an eye...... :cool:
"Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times." ~historical societal cycle
That's why I love this town; it's more of a community than a town. Nothing gets touched when someone isnt there, the neighbors watch out for anyone that comes near. They even warned the old squatters to never come back🤪🤙
I like looking in on this thread - that place is going to be good 👍🏻
......... it'll be exactly what you want in the end.

Keep at it - you're doing well 👍🏻
Thank you!🤩 I'm trying my hardest 😎🤙

Well gosh" tosty,looks like ya wont have to buy any food until next year" That shop looks mighty interesting""im a wondering if their still acetylene in those tanks? Is their any place to fish around their?I might bea up rooten" Willy

View attachment 385402
Oooold food. 😵‍💫 tanks are all empty. It was originally "technically" a horse barn when this house was made. Can still see the bolt holes for the gates it had on it. Meade lake isn't very far 🤪🤙