• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just pray for me...

20230826_153502.jpg

Jon's Sister's name Casey works at Frans Lounge?
Address: 102 Sequoyah St, Satanta, KS 67870

Phone: (620) 649-2282

Last edited:
Reactions: markhooper
Reactions: Str8tshooter
please toasty.. please be ok..and just maybe busy??been praying for you and thinking about you a lot of time..I hope you are just busy.. but it would be nice to hear from you and know that you are ok.. I wish I still had family in Kansas, I'd send a search party.. really been missing you and all your cheerful sayings and the funny different faces and symbols 🤣😃 you post..
just know that we care about you and miss seeing you..
your friend
Mark

IMG_20230902_213943.jpg

He was pretty active and probably just had to take a step back and focus on life over social media. I reached out to a fellow member who I hadn't seen on here for a month and he said he needed to take a break from the forum as it was getting the better of his free time. It can be addicting and harmful to the bank account to be on here regularly.

He was pretty active and probably just had to take a step back and focus on life over social media. I reached out to a fellow member who I hadn't seen on here for a month and he said he needed to take a break from the forum as it was getting the better of his free time. It can be addicting and harmful to the bank account to be on here regularly.

Me with my sole marauder I bought 7 years ago, did so much customization on it I built a second one with its spare parts...lol

1697986286073.gif

Miss him,I thought he would be back by now.
Let enough pile up and it becomes overwhelming.
Health is number one,I believe he is a c-survivor,that devil is always trying to find a way back in.
So many good and kind people here,it is a blessing to read and realize the empathy here.
Some really good people,=posters are no longer posting.
I am grateful that they stopped by..community stays strong by helping others.(y)

Health is number one,I believe he is a c-survivor,that devil is always trying to find a way back in.
So many good and kind people here,it is a blessing to read and realize the empathy here.
I am grateful that they stopped by..community stays strong by helping others.(y)

My 2c on the bolded portion, censorship and scam prevalence doesn't help grow a community. Would be nice if we had a few very lightly moderated sections that are off-topic which allow non-airgunning camaraderie, often times some mildly touchy topics are completely shut down which turns away people from returning. Of course life gets in the way as well, and people change hobbies, but my point is enough gets in the way that heavy moderation on valuable members with little to no moderation on accessibility to scamming doesn't help.

-Matt

yes you are correct.. he's a c survivor and I greatly miss him, we were pm probably at least once a week.. I took am fighting cancer and having a terrible time getting care.. he was so much encouragement to me, at first I got worried I might have said something, but then I realized that he was not here at all. I had another friend who was in Peru and was having a good conversation learning about his country and things.. now about the only friend I have to talk to here is Mike vv.. he's a great guy.. really hoping the iamtoasty is just busy getting ready for winter.. I greatly appreciated him and miss him.. I hope he knows how much we care about him
Mark

I don't have much problems with bank account from the forum.. being on disability most of the money is gone for necessary bills by the time it gets there.. I normally only can do a little bit once a year.. but I like learning things, but I have a hard time finding them, and short on patients with myself so I have only followed a few conversations on the things that I found that were applicable to me.
Mark

My 2c on the bolded portion, censorship and scam prevalence doesn't help grow a community. Would be nice if we had a few very lightly moderated sections that are off-topic which allow non-airgunning camaraderie, often times some mildly touchy topics are completely shut down which turns away people from returning. Of course life gets in the way as well, and people change hobbies, but my point is enough gets in the way that heavy moderation on valuable members with little to no moderation on accessibility to scamming doesn't help.

-Matt
I totally agree with the scammers.. I've actually felt bad about doing it but I have reported a few who were just trying to sneak in the 10 posts.. I understand moderation, I've personally said things lament political things that limit our hobby and I understand the moderator telling me to not do that.. because then others took off with what I said.. off topics are better suited to exchanging emails or pm so as not to make others upset.. upset people are more likely to leave.. I've been there done that.. toasty talked me into staying..
I miss toasty
Mark

-Matt
I think the social media sections is for that but it just isn’t the same as a separate non-airgun area.

Reactions: Stubbers