• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just pray for me...

@lwm211 🫡 heres a few
before
20230405_130144.jpg20230803_114233.jpg
where I'm at
20230812_150209.jpg

20230807_154513.jpg

20230807_153601.jpg

20230806_141507.jpg

20230730_165148.jpg

Bathroom trash and dust cleaned out!🤩 gunna need a new toilet and the shower that is in there now blocks the window that is hidden behind it👀🤦‍♂️ it will need to be taken out and I will put in a tub like it originally was. Mainly because there is no ventilation in there besides that window...no exhaust fan...but it has a ceiling fan to help with the shower steam. Remember bath times in there as a kid. The fresh air blowing in during a bath was pure bliss...like a bath outside almost🤩

20230812_145337.jpg

Wow! You’ve gotten so much done in a short amount of time. Simply amazing. Pace yourself and keep on trucking forward. Be thankful that you have the strength, courage and energy to get it done.
Thank you!!!! For everything!🤩🤙 I dialed back the time I was forcing myself to do, helped tremendously in the process of thinking about what needs done when and how. It in turn let me recover and recoup some energy, so I used that energy to relax myself and unwind in spending time with the family and loved ones. Feeling MUCH better abut my journey🥰🤙

IAZT1 can your friends call you that? I cut the grass today and thought what a PIA 🥵 That was before I shot my Ghost in it's 177 configuration and said Boy ICS today. That was after some trigger work...heck it worked for my m3 .22.
Well not today.
20230817_161509.jpg

And then I thought at least I wasn't cleaning up my future home or junk flip.
So I can't show up to help but I'd like to take you out for a COLD one. PM ME your paypal and I'll send it along...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
IAZT1 can your friends call you that? I cut the grass today and thought what a PIA 🥵 That was then I shot my Ghost in it's 177 configuration and said Boy ICS today. That was after some trigger work...heck it worked for my m3 .22.
Well not today.
View attachment 381463

And then I thought at least I wasn't cleaning up my future home or junk flip.
So I can't show up to help but I'd like to take you out for a COLD one. PM ME your paypal and I'll send it along...
Oh man!🥰 yall are literally the best people I have ever talked to🥳🙌
My PayPal is the same as my name on here🤩

Well done Mr Toasty! For perspective, my 38 yr old friend just got diagnosed with lymphoma. Thankfully it’s a very slow and treatable form. He’s been tired for months and we’re out there cleaning his house and fixing his overgrown yard.
I feel for him.🙏 13 years ago I had my.own battle.with cancer. And won🤟😎🤙I'll pray for him and everyone 🎩😇

One thing at a time. One step at a time. Above all you gotta take care of yourself. Eat as best you can. Make sure you're resting. I'd strongly advise against any drinking or smoking. If you can manage to take really good care of yourself, the rest will be easy. Tho it won't look or feel like it. Every step in the right direction builds momentum. Even if it's only one step.

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
One thing at a time. One step at a time. Above all you gotta take care of yourself. Eat as best you can. Make sure you're resting. I'd strongly advise against any drinking or smoking. If you can manage to take really good care of yourself, the rest will be easy. Tho it won't look or feel like it. Every step in the right direction builds momentum. Even if it's only one step.
Been eating like a horse AND a bear🤣🤙 haven't had alcohol in...8 years 🤪
I used to party til I dropped...drank and did whatever was offered with the exceptionof anything needle related😵...hence the earning of my nickname: Toast🫠
Whittled down my bad habits to coffee and cigarettes with an occasional cigar😜
Haven't had fast food in....about 3 months. My grandpa has quite a lush garden so we have been having fresh veggies along with meat and other healthy stuff since I started this adventure 🥰
Making sure to drink lots of water as well😎🤙

Last edited:
That's good to hear. We've all had our fun in our own ways. I've done plenty of stupid things in my day, and I guarantee I will still do stupid things till the day I die. Maybe just other kinds of stupid I guess :ROFLMAO: like jumping out of planes or water skiing idk. Gota have fun. Hm, that's another good point. If you're mentally disciplined and strong-minded, you can actually find creative ways to make work fun. Theres some neurological studies about this phenomenon as well where if you're focused on what you're doing, you're a lot happier overall. I learned a while back that happiness is a fool's game, but it doesnt hurt to tip your neurology or chemestry in your favor. Obviously not to excess. Anyhow, I would kind of flip that info on it's head, and I would take iniative, and hop up, and do whatever it was I was focusing on. Instead of doing something and THEN trying to focus on it. You got a list of chores, you know... and you randomly start thinking about one of the things on the list. Well, I wouldn't put it off at all, I'd pretty much immediately go and start doing the thing. Same for other healthy things I enjoy. I figure if your mind is already focused on something, why not use that energy and momentum to your advantage? Honestly upped my productivity and also sense of accomplishment substantially. Those are force multipliers for sure.

Reactions: Bigragu
After work tomorrow; going to tackle the attic!🫠 got the whirlybird turbine on the roof working/repaired. Should help with airing it out. Then just gunna toss everything down, go through it all, and then I can actually get up in there and measure the spot that needs repaired on the roof😇🤙
*video of what's all up in there to be talen out🥴

Reactions: .20calguy