Just pray for me...

Some of you know very well that I am usually quite the active member here...
...been so busy with life and trying to just stay above water lately that I've not slung lead in almost or more than a month...I've lost track😔
Been working my job and turning right around and putting in up to 12hrs on top of that just to make my house livable...which is still far from being done😑
Consequently; my relationships with friends, family, and everyone else have suffered...for that I greatly apologize.
But I can't stop now; however my body is screaming at me to slow down and take a break. I just keep telling myself to keep going because nobody else is gunna step up amd do what I am doing.😑 life is a short trip; so I am trying/giving my all to get setup and comfy enough to actually take a break....I'm just babbling at this point in time and hoping/wishing that some good vibes and prayers be sent my way. Some pics.of the hell I have to deal.with are below🫠😶‍🌫️
Roof needs fixed, Hella trash and debris, lawn needs redone, driveway needs redone, needs siding, needs a few windows, heaps of crap need hauled.off, multiple fridges and freezers that got.left full.of food, canned goods from clear back in 1997, newspapers from the 60s through a few years ago...I could go on...😐
I'm struggling...but I am still alive, kicking and screaming against the sands of time. Much love and kudos to those who have actually reached out to me in private.

Sincerely,

Jon (Toast) Swift 🎩🤙

20230802_151515.jpg

20230811_110536.jpg

20230808_110559.jpg

Man" you need to get busy and advertise big" huge garage sale this weekend" and lots of free stuff" I did a lot of work like that for a airgun connoisseur.I got a lot of airguns that i though i would sale? i just can bring myself to do it"A lot of guys will work for tools and guns.Ya need to branch out son"

Last edited:
...been so busy with life and trying to just stay above water lately that I've not slung lead in almost or more than a month...I've lost track😔
Been working my job and turning right around and putting in up to 12hrs on top of that just to make my house livable...which is still far from being done😑
Consequently; my relationships with friends, family, and everyone else have suffered...for that I greatly apologize.
But I can't stop now; however my body is screaming at me to slow down and take a break. I just keep telling myself to keep going because nobody else is gunna step up amd do what I am doing.😑 life is a short trip; so I am trying/giving my all to get setup and comfy enough to actually take a break....I'm just babbling at this point in time and hoping/wishing that some good vibes and prayers be sent my way. Some pics.of the hell I have to deal.with are below🫠😶‍🌫️
Roof needs fixed, Hella trash and debris, lawn needs redone, driveway needs redone, needs siding, needs a few windows, heaps of crap need hauled.off, multiple fridges and freezers that got.left full.of food, canned goods from clear back in 1997, newspapers from the 60s through a few years ago...I could go on...😐
I'm struggling...but I am still alive, kicking and screaming against the sands of time. Much love and kudos to those who have actually reached out to me in private.

Sincerely,

Jon (Toast) Swift 🎩🤙

View attachment 380767

View attachment 380768

View attachment 380769
If I were closer, I’d offer to help. Hang in there brother, small bite at a time…

Prayers your way. Stay close to your faith, draw strength and comfort that these things are temporary and can be changed. You have a great chance to build upon this situation and turn it around. Like Scotty said, small bite at a time. Turn it into a game, 2 trash bags tomorrow, 3 the next. Promise, you’ll see the progress and enjoy getting it done. 💪🏼

I'm sorry, I can only imagine what you're going through.

The frustration at who did this.
The physical and emotional exhaustion.

I asked Jesus to give you strength in all of that.
And I will continue to pray for your situation.

If you just do an hour or two a day — you won't run your body down that in the end you get sick. — Then things would be so much worse.

Persevere!

Matthias

Rent a roll-off dumpster.

Unless you've got health troubles too, you can fill a 40 yarder in a couple hours by yourself. I'm not aware of any quicker way to remove large amounts of unwanted stuff than roll-off.

Didn't look anything like what you're dealing with, but the property project my wife and I took on almost 3 years ago was a complete gut it and start over proposition. And on top of the gutting of the house, there was random non-burnable crap piled outside on the property as well (old windows, worthless fence and various other pieces of rusted out JUNK).

We filled 4 of the 40 yard dumpsters over the course of 6 months. Every time I threw a piece of the previous owners junk in that dumpster it made me happy. Anything burnable (not tires and stuff full of nails) went into a big pile away from the house. The burn pile was 60 feet across and 10 feet high by the time we were done-had to call the fire dept to let em know we were lighting it.

It's healthy, in a mental sense, to get rid of clutter and junk.

Sincerely,

Jon (Toast) Swift 🎩🤙

View attachment 380767

View attachment 380768

View attachment 380769
just saw your post.. wow 😲 looks like the ranch I bought 20 years ago.. I had to reroof it just to get the loan to buy it.. and I didn't know it had over 50 yards of trash squirrel away in sheds , but at least there was enough scrap iron to more than pay dump fees..
been thinking about you and praying for you.. hopefully you can get it all sorted out..
remember life is short, so take time to rest and with family.. I suppose as long as you get the roof done before it's winter, you'll be fine..
ought to be something needs shooting in all the junk you have to get rid of.. maybe a break for target shooting is what is needed..
take care my friend
Mark

Sincerely,

Jon (Toast) Swift 🎩🤙

View attachment 380767

View attachment 380768

View attachment 380769
Hang in there - prioritize and go from there - safety and health issues first. Pretty stuff can wait.

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1