Just ordered the Omega Air Charger

I've been looking after this little gem for a while but it has been out if stock for a few months now.

I saw that Omega is coming with a new version of this, an MK2 but as soon as I saw the old one becoming available at AoA I pulled the trigger. I think this old version has been proven to be a solid option. Interesting to see what's new on the MK2, but I'll be happy with the old Charger.

Should be here soon.

Thanks everyone that replied. Your comments are inline with what I've researched.

For those that are reporting issues with the Omega. Are you using the simple model Air charger? Im curious.

Thing that I really like is the simplicity. I dont care for the auto bleeding or the other features of the rest. Price was right and overall, I've seen people really using these for long periods of time. Southern Airgunner really likes this.

I'm planning to install it and document the process here in FL where humidity is high. I need to buy bunch of accessories for it. 

Thanks everyone that replied. Your comments are inline with what I've researched.

For those that are reporting issues with the Omega. Are you using the simple model Air charger? Im curious.

Thing that I really like is the simplicity. I dont care for the auto bleeding or the other features of the rest. Price was right and overall, I've seen people really using these for long periods of time. Southern Airgunner really likes this.

I'm planning to install it and document the process here in FL where humidity is high. I need to buy bunch of accessories for it.

I saw the video where Kenny said his broke but I never saw him get a new one. In his last video he had a yong heng on the bench.

I saw the video where Kenny said his broke but I never saw him get a new one. In his last video he had a yong heng on the bench.

I think it broke after around 5 years of heavy use.... these has been out of stock for a while... maybe he grabbed what was available.. I'll give it a try...

I didn't have luck with the Omega Turbo Charger. I would have to look at my notes but I think it started giving me trouble with about 5 hours run time on it. Before I sold it I had it refurbished by "Todd" the Omega guru here in Arizona. I was in his garage a couple times chasing. From our conversations that compressor Has to be ran frequently if the compressor sets for long periods the o-rings begin to take shape and loose the ability to expand and contract. Those are my words trying to tell what he explained. I didn't run mine weekly and may have had a stint where the compressor wasn't ran for a few months. There was a time when I was shooting mostly pistols and wouldn't need a tank refill for some time. I hear folks that have ran them for quite a long time. And others didnt have luck. 

anyway I hope your runs a long long time. Hope to have helped

I didn't have luck with the Omega Turbo Charger. I would have to look at my notes but I think it started giving me trouble with about 5 hours run time on it. Before I sold it I had it refurbished by "Todd" the Omega guru here in Arizona. I was in his garage a couple times chasing. From our conversations that compressor Has to be ran frequently if the compressor sets for long periods the o-rings begin to take shape and loose the ability to expand and contract. Those are my words trying to tell what he explained. I didn't run mine weekly and may have had a stint where the compressor wasn't ran for a few months. There was a time when I was shooting mostly pistols and wouldn't need a tank refill for some time. I hear folks that have ran them for quite a long time. And others didnt have luck. 

anyway I hope your runs a long long time. Hope to have helped

Thanks. This might explain why some people are having issues with it. Wondering if changing the original orings with better quality ones will help in this regard.