• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just ordered New Daystate

What LDC came with yours and how much does it quiet it down? I am hoping the 0db does a good job taking some of the noise away.
You should be very happy wit the 0db as they are of the top tier. I have a Huggett I switch around with and it is very quite for the size. Your final tune will play a part in noise reduction. You should try a few different types/brands to see which offers the best, for you, accuracy and noise reduction. Enjoy your new Revere!!!

Patrick

Reactions: zorro13
What LDC came with yours and how much does it quiet it down? I am hoping the 0db does a good job taking some of the noise away.
I got the 0DB,. it's a little underwhelming given it's about the same size as the Tatsu, but here I'm trying to use it on a .25, vs .22 or .177 with my Tatsu. At some point I'll try it vs. my SUMO which is also made for .25, and compare. I can't do a side by on the Daystate with the Tatsu, becuse mine is .22, but I will compare the 0DB vs. tatsu on one of my .22's sometime.

Reactions: zorro13
I found a Sightron S-Tac 4-20 on Amazon for $299. Good alternative to the Athlon.
Wow, nice price! 4-20 is my favorite range, love my Meopta. I'd love to see how this compares. It's $399 on amazon now... but it's a better deal on cameralandny,. I'm looking at the 4-20 and 3-16 for this Daystate. I think I'll grab try the 3-16 it's only $250.00 on sale!

Last edited:
Reactions: jps2486
Wow, nice price! 4-20 is my favorite range, love my Meopta. I'd love to see how this compares. It's $399 on amazon now... but it's a better deal on cameralandny,. I'm looking at the 4-20 and 3-16 for this Daystate. I think I'll grab try the 3-16 it's only $250.00 on sale!
Sightron scopes are top quality. The S-Tacs are made in the Phillipines, not China. The S3s are made in Japan and, IMO, the best quality for the price.