• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just ordered New Daystate

I have been looking at the revere's for weeks and today on a whim I called AoA and found out they have this thing called ( we the plinkers ) going on. The package included the Revere Regulated, an 0db LDC, Athlon Optics Talos BTR 4-14x44 scope and mounts, AoA shaped rifle case, and a We the Plinkers T-shirt, all for 1574.00. They also threw in free shipping. So excited right now. Cant wait to get it.

I have been looking at the revere's for weeks and today on a whim I called AoA and found out they have this thing called ( we the plinkers ) going on. The package included the Revere Regulated, an 0db LDC, Athlon Optics Talos BTR 4-14x44 scope and mounts, AoA shaped rifle case, and a We the Plinkers T-shirt, all for 1574.00. They also threw in free shipping. So excited right now. Cant wait to get it.
Congratulations !!!!

What Cal is it?

Ok guys, I might just change my mind and get an alpha wolf instead. I had seen pictures of them before but never looked at or considered them once I saw the price. However, I just spent about 6 hours watching videos and reading reviews of them and they look to have a lot of what I am looking for. The ability to shoot different calibers at different power settings is some thing that really interests me. If I am understanding it correctly I could get it in 22 cal and up the power for the larger pests and lower the power for smaller ones. Am I reading that right? That would help a lot with pests inside the barn if I could lower the power and not have to worry so much about putting holes in the tin roof. Then I could up the power and whack the stupid fat ground hogs that insist on burrowing under the shop. I have already shot 4 hogs with my Huntsman Regal 22 cal this summer and 2 of the bigger fatter ones ran off after the hit. I thought I made a good shot on those 2 but they didnt drop on the spot like the other 2 did. With the Alpha I would be able to go with a 30 cal barrel for hogs and larger game which really interests me. You know, I really wonder if I could get a better price if I get both.......

UPDATE!!!
Ok, I am going to get the Revere for now and put the Alpha Wolf on the wish list.

Last edited:
I got mine late last week. Man I wish mine had come with that Athlon scope! When I ordered mine they were shipping with an anemic MTC.
Good luck with it 👍