Just ordered my new Avenger barrel extension + alignment & adaptor from DonnyFL!

Interesting. I didn't know there was such a thing. With Avengers on the way, this looks worth considering.

This is a lot like my situation with my Marauder pistol. Donny said a KOI with the cone end would make it so I could refill without taking the moderator off, but no. I already have a small scrape on the KOI though I'm very careful with anything I own.

Personally it still looks too short, like it will be a tight fit indeed to get your adapter in there without scraping.

Sorry to hear about your KOI getting scuffed. I have some of this thin shipping material I use to get a better grip on cylinders and stuff and it might work well as a temp protector. I'll make a sleeve out of it to slide on and off the Ronin when I fill just in case I slip. It came wrapped around an air/ oil separator I ordered. It looks like I will have enough room though. My main concern though is with not having to remove it to fill chancing a POI change. There isn't any clipping going on with my silencer at .25, but after taking the shroud off I can see how the barrel support ring could change it with the 2 grub screws raising it.

I'll find out soon though, already got the shipping notification. Love that fast service.