• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just ordered an Edgun Leshiy.

First post here. Not new to airguns, but my interest tends to run in cycles. Currently have a Theoben Rapid MKII in .25, a BSA Superten MKIII .22 and an Evanix 3D bullpup .177 for my current PCP rifles. Feeling that I needed a bullpup .25, I was looking real hard at an RTI Priest and in a subsequent chat with a Priest owner, he would not stop praising the Leshiy (which he also owns). I still want a Priest, but I figured what the heck and ordered the last blue Leishy (in .25) It's okay though, I can feed myself using the Leshiy once I start living out of a cardboard box by the overpass...

Would love to hear from other Leshiy owners since I need some reassurance that I am not alone in my illness.

Mark

I think what put me over the edge was a guy that was decimating pigeons while using his car as a hide. The sound level and accuracy looked ideal for close quarter work here in an urban environment. If I need range and major power, there is always the Theoben. The bunny population and the rats eating my wife's oranges will have something to worry about.

Mark

"mmahoney"I agree with Charlie. The trigger is horrible. Doing the trigger mod with spring ball set screw is a must in my opinion. If you'd like one, shoot me a pm and I'll drop one in an envelop for you. That goes for anyone, really. I have 9 extras.
Afterwards, the trigger isn't stellar by any means, but is far more predictable.
PM sent 

Love my leshiy ... always ready to shoot ...
After a couple of normal mods (2nd stage trigger, extended baffle, huma reg, grip ...) You couldn’t put it down ...
Kenny,
1528133892_7014718125b157904b83d57.09778599_7AC489E2-D1DC-4B5F-8BEC-5DA08175F31D.jpeg

"Crank"Kenny,
Nice little rig there. What is the scope that you are running? Unfortunately, I have lots of nice optics for my regular rifles, but I'm going to have to pillage something to put on this little guy.for the time being.
Mark
I’m using Hawke AirMax 2-7×32 AMX for my Leshiy ... I usually take shots under 60 yards with this scope even though 100 yards is absolutely fine. I have taken doves over 100 yards with Leshiy .22 using this scope.
Kenny,

Kenny,
Thanks, that Hawke seems like a reasonable starting point. I have all sorts of Leupolds and a Zeiss or two and not a dang one can focus down to 10yds or so. Not much familiarity with the "popular" air rifle scopes. Unfortunately, my elitist attitude towards optics all of these years is going to bite me in the rear end, now I have to learn about brands I would have ignored previously. Oh well, I got away with my "normal" scopes for my other rifles as I was shooting at 25yds plus, but with the thought of some clandestine operations within the short ranges my yard offers, it's time to educate myself.

Mark

"AirGunShooter"The trigger mod really helps, but it forces the user to "reset" the trigger before each shot. By reset, I mean the trigger sticks in the back, pulled position after each shot now with the trigger mod. After two tins of pellets it has become second nature to give the trigger a light push forward each time I cock the rifle. Other than this slight issue, the rifle shoots very nice.
Did you add a small spring under trigger guard to help the trigger to reset?