Just ordered a shoebox f10

I have been pumping for 2 years and decided to move up. With all the bull with the yong heng it seemed the way to go . I want to order a tank and I was looking at the pyramid air tanks 45 cu ft with a 10 years left for $ 355 has any one bought these are had any problems or input. I shoot a wildcat and fill it about once a week for the most part the 18 is a little small and the 77 is a little big thats why i cam about the 44.

Anyone who owns a compressor to fill and doesn't want to spend $550 and up to a U.S. retailer for a tank setup should consider a brand new carbon fiber tank and fill assembly from Aliexpress. Most of the used SCBA tanks sold on Ebay are a crap shoot condition wise and and are nearing expiration dates. I have purchased a couple of new 6.8L and 3L tanks on Aliexpress that are as high quality as any tank I've gotten in the U.S. It takes about 10 days to get a tank from China. You can buy a brand new 3L tank setup with gauge and hose for around $225 shipped or a 6.8L set for $300 shipping included. Add $100 if you want one that has DOT certification. The ones that aren't are CE certified and their quality is just as good but you won't be able to get them filled by a 3rd party. If you have your own compressor it's not an issue. I'd rather take my chances with a new carbon fiber tank from China than a beat up 10 year old SCBA tank. I am more reluctant to trust a $200 compressor or PCP rifle than a new carbon fiber wrapped tank. How many news reports of new carbon fiber tank failures have you read about? They're used worldwide. The answer? None.