• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just ordered .22 RTI Prophet from Talon Tunes

I have the Prophet Performance in .22 with the .25 barrel kit and I am sorry I spent the money on the .25 kit...

Shoots the .22 25.39 at 1000 fps + just incredibly well!! The pre redesigns do amazing which was surprising to me...

I will say spring for the butt stock and monopod as shouldering with the Prophet leaves a lot to be desired....I forget who I got mine from but I know I have seen them on EBay and the quality is exceptional...

As for a moderator....0dB seema to really be the way to go on the Prophet.....Helps with accuracy a bit also (over other moderators I tried on mine)...

Enjoy!!

The butt hook and monopod are made by JB3D, a UK company

d109d183-b980-4958-af88-788f39217609

Tony answered my question quickly. It is a newly designed magazine that install straight down. It takes a little bit of force the first time.

The new magazine can be positioned left or right after inserted, also this new design fixes the clippings I was having with the previous design.I have a design of my own that holds some more shots, but the main goal for me was accuracy and it looks like this design got it right now! 

Hey bud. Please keep us up to date on how it goes. We don’t see too many threads about the actual results from these. It seems people usually like them, but aren’t sharing a whole lot of details.

I have been interested, but haven’t jumped into the pool yet. There are a few things about design that I’m not a big fan of, but thanks to this thread, I have found a few parts that might help with fit. I would be willing to give one a try now. 

0BE29350-6670-4489-9558-69053C55FBE0.1612036550.jpeg

I got the rifle today to the range. Super cold and windy. I sighted it in at 50 yards and was able to hit under an inch with 18gr JSB pellets. Going to tune it up to 25 grain eventually but it’s too cold for me right now. Magazine does not like to turn in the cold but you can help it along. Trigger as one of the best I’ve ever had. It needs a pad by the cheek area. I did get 4 full magazines shot and only loss 50 bar. 
I will update when I get back to it.

Ok. I went and braved the cold for you. I chronographed the 18 grain and it was setup in the 840 range. I did a little reading and watched a tuning video and bumped the regulator up and turned the hammer spring in until I was getting my desired FPS with FX 25.4 grain. I couldn’t find any redesigned JSB pellets. These did ok considering I was just using a front bag and shooting quicker than normal.

65DC169D-766D-4FBC-AEC1-D6FBB9A7C5ED.1612044651.png

870E5690-0C84-4454-B0C5-446A48A70FBD.1612044678.jpeg

50 yards

BTW. This is not backyard friendly without a moderator. I couldn’t believe how loud it was.