• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just one of those days!

The picture speaks for itself 😆. What was your "just one of those days" experiences. Please share.
20230827_103348.jpg

Oh man....sorry! I had a bad day with "rice" yesterday....couldn't do anything but get the cooked rice EVERYWHERE but on a plate....😂👍The only time I dumped atin of pellets was when I was pesting starlings at a friends place, on a steep hill with LOTS of crevices, soft dirt and tall grass....we spent at least 20 minutes gathering what we could....lost about 1/4 of the tin....😂. At the very least, yours is on flat ground and on a pretty clean area....much better than my oops!

Wasn't recently, but the day I stuck a tape in an LTO library, with an unknown passenger: the adhesive label card. Needless to say, the transport system and the drive had to be taken apart and cleaned (by me) in a client's facility. And, no, that drive never worked quite right ever again.