Just not a FX fan…

QUOTE : I get why you don't like FX for many reasons.

Obviously READING what others state takes a back seat to your putting never said words to others sentences ..... Lets RECAP

QUOTE: This just a generic statement and not directed at any one company … It is business and if one looks into the past of such practices you can learn a lot … if you even care ?

Lol ... so typical

QUOTE : I get why you don't like FX for many reasons.

Obviously READING what others state takes a back seat to your putting never said words to others sentences ..... Lets RECAP

QUOTE: This just a generic statement and not directed at any one company … It is business and if one looks into the past of such practices you can learn a lot … if you even care ?

Lol ... so typical

Huh?!?!? Typical what? Can you elaborate?

We all know you are no fan of of FX and don’t own any of the 3 you owned and they are good at marketing only and pay youtuber a grip of money, not consistent, poor built quality, fragile……... And that’s your opinion which is just fine, you are completely entitled to your opinion. Maybe I didn’t read your other posts correctly? let’s be clear I have no issue with people who don’t like FX, I wish there more people who don’t like FX to be 100% honest! 

hope you have a good rest of the weekend because you sure don’t sound like you are currently having a good time reading into what people typed and bickering on the internet.