• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Is it just me or does anyone else start to see some of their favorite airguns/guns/stuff (really excited when they got it) start to look ordinary and boring. I mean it can be the coolest thing I’ve got and suddenly the affair is over. I have been here so many times in my life I couldn’t possibly keep count. Some of the sweetest stuff I’ve ever owned has gotten away from me at this point. I’m totally fine watching it back down the driveway or taping up the box up. It may be a while or not that long and regret starts taking hold. What was I thinking? I was so stupid! I loved that thing. I’ll never find one like that again. Well here a few of the airguns (not firearms or this forum would be a book) that first pop in my empty head.

1. Diana 75 (left hand) 

2. Diana 75 (left hand) had two of them and did not learn on this first.

3. FWB 300 mini (left hand) stupid me

4. FWB 124 had two again. Dumb Dumb

5. HW 55 had at least four and one left.

6. Even my first Sheridan! What?

These are the very first ones that come mind. I’ll probably update the list in the very near future.

Please cheer me up by letting me know I’m not the only one. Thank you.

I’ve been the same way with custom built centerfire’s and scopes. Generally this is how I’ve been able to change setups and or rifles and scopes. 
fixing to have my 5th gun built for PRS use and still have my RimX that I use in 22 matches but the other three rifles where sold. 
I’ve owned 4 Nightforce’s, 2 Schmidt and Benders, 1 Razor AMG and 4 Gen II Razors and still have 2 of the Razors I use on my match guns. If I could afford it I’d sell my last 2 Razors and switch to ZCO’s for my match guns but that would be $8000+ just for the two scopes. One day maybe. 

My regret rate is maybe 1 out of 5 sold. I enjoy it all: the search, the deal, getting the new kid setup and dialed in, a few fine laps around the track, debating whether to chase the next thing that catches my eye, and whether / what to cut from the herd, putting the old flame on the market and sending it to a new home. Rinse and repeat.

If / when regrets arise, add it back to your shopping list. Maybe this time with the laminate stock and a nicer optic.

Airguns, no. I did however have tears in my eyes when I watched some else ride my motorcycle away. 20 years and 155,000 miles of exileration gone in minutes.

My wife was very upset with me when last year I sold the 15" Cerwin Vega speakers we purchased in 1982. She said they launched a 1,000 parties and always brought her back to our twenties when I blasted them.

Airguns, no. I did however have tears in my eyes when I watched some else ride my motorcycle away. 20 years and 155,000 miles of exileration gone in minutes.

My wife was very upset with me when last year I sold the 15" Cerwin Vega speakers we purchased in 1982. She said they launched a 1,000 parties and always brought her back to our twenties when I blasted them.

Might have to hit up eBay and surprise her with a "new" replacement set someday!

I wonder if therein lies the catch. Nostalgia. Not much of a "flex", but I lack it in much degree. More interested in today and tomorrow than yesterday. Been there, done that. :)

Been there/done that, My Browning High Power, full set of Colt Pythons, mint LC Smith grade 2, and more just as valuable, no more, what I got will be passed on to my seven grown children.

I don't shoot my powder burners much any more, I shoot my air guns allot, but they do get old after a while, so I'd put the last one away and buy a new one, that got expensive, plus I need to get inventive finding places to store them, so now I pick one and shoot it until I get bored with it, put it away and grab another one and repeat the process, what is old becomes new again.