• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Just had a guy named cmatera back out

Extex92

May 2, 2022
Texas, United States
So I’m new to this site , I look at your rules and every one of you so far I’ve tried to deal with backs out because of these rules , if you don’t want to follow them , then why make them guys ??? I’m pay with PP non of this gif stuff, I offered to pay fees , he took deal , then backs out like he was offended that he is big forum god and doesn’t need to follow rules ??? 3 other guys too , one got scared and too his add down ??? So what kind of games am I going to continue to expect here guys ??? My God !!! 

Extex 92 has issues. Been a member here for like 2 weeks. Claims is is directed by some friend who is a Fed. I wish I knew his friends screen name so I could block him too. Agrees to buy my scope and then tells me his friend said we need to contact each other, exchange drivers license info, and have a contract! For a $400 scope! You're darned right I backed out. Then, he tells me he can go to Walgreens tomorrow to send the money. Doesn't even have a verified Paypal account. Said he has this problem with others here, and this site is full of "flakes". I wonder why he keeps having these problems?

Lol, isn’t it funny , he even agreed with me , I asked exactly what your your own guidelines suggest ??? Yes I’m new , but when you have people freaking out when I apply the the suggested rules to verify a a honest transaction, he runs and scolds msg about how dare I apply the rules of this forum to him ??? Lol My friend laughed to because he said they will back out if you apply the rules because you are new and then they think they can show some trash my way and since I’m new I won’t have much of a recourse or anybody believe me on this site. I can verify everything buddy , I sent you screen capture of texts I sent to my friend so be honest or I’ll expose you even more with those texts and your on how you treated me !!!!

I’m trying to buy a scope for my son , we are just getting into this ! and this is the crap I have to deal with ???? I do not have a pp account , never needed one !!! So as some of you know , you can start an account and go to Walgreens , put cash down on the account, I DO not want to attach that to my bank account !!! . I am 57 , don’t trust a lot of things most of you all find ordinary . So I asked him to swap Dl, he said I only asked him for his , why do you lie dude ??? I also said I wanted picture of the product and a contract , I wanted to use PP not FF for my protection and pay the fees , and he ran !! Sounds very shady guys , very shady !!!!! 

I’m done with this , I’ll visit the forums and use this site for the hood it offers but , I do not think I will trust this part , you not only not follow the rules listed in black and white , you belittle and put new people Doran instead of try to help Guid them through this new territory , so screw you cmatera !!!!! Thanks for the uplifting experience for the new people , pretty said dude !!! 

Sorry this really upsets me and I can’t let this go . I didn’t want to bring this up ? I been in the hospital on and off for a while now and I was found with Prostate cancer , at the bottom , next to my colon , I live in intense pain especially when I have a bowl movement I bought my fort air rifle , impact MK ll used . My son and I was hooked . So I bought him a Maverick for s early bday , don’t have it delivered yet , I wanted to find a good scope for it . He has been with me through all the pain and this air gun gave use something to do together since I’m not very mobile so I want to thank this man again and the guy covering for him who has no idea what went down for a fantastic experience !!! XXXXXXXX (Moderator edit insults removed.)

Moderator comment:

Hello friend, please take a moment to consider your comments before you post. You have been reminded of the rules and are expected to abide by the rules.

Everything that he bitched about was right here pulled from the guidelines and he is too good for them !!!!!
6F38469B-E0C3-409A-ABA7-A7AF2EE4A58B.1652852247.png