• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Just Great.... Thanks a lot People

I did as some suggested by others on this forum.
My wife gave in and shot my gun..... Well people I hope you are happy now...

She shot 10 shots, 2 five group shots.... 
I may add this girl has never ever held a gun.... she would not even pick one of mine up
to move it... 

Well see the results of your bright idea...
First five is the bottom target at 36 yards ..... and a gentle breeze...
2nd five is the top target 36 yards and gentle steady breeze...
If she had adjusted for wind not telling what would happen.....

I may add her brothers are crack shots with powder burners...must run in family...
She said it was fun but couldn't see herself doing much of it......

Thanks guys..... Now I even feel worse about my shooting abilities...

its funny because first group she said she could not find target.... I did not know what she meant....
So I watched second group while firing...... she had her eye up to scope trying to look though it....
I said.... dummy bring your head back and look ...... she said oh wow... what a difference.....
I did not know she did not know how to look though a scope...

I tried to get her interested in shooting more.... but she said it is not fun....
Go figure.....

Just had the same thing happen at my farm, but a 13 year old girl. My wife's cousin's daughter and friend were visiting and my daughter asked to go down to the pond to shoot the .22 rifle. No problem. Any excuse to shoot. So I bring my Talon SS. This girl puts 4 pellets in 1 hole at 25 yards with 1 pellet rimming it. I told her to find a shooting club and start shooting because she is a pure natural. I should have had her popping starlings and Hosp's all week. Humble pie is a frequent dish around here.
Doc