Just got Kral NP-03, need to return but curious

I've contacted Pyramyd Air for getting just the barrel shroud replacement. Hopefully everything works well in the gun! I've noticed several things that doesn't seem normal but I still would like to keep it.

- The buttstock has quite a lot of play in two parts, but all the screws are tight on. If i shake it, i can see parts moving.
- One of the magazines seems used with scratches and wear, some debris inside it. Another one seems new.
- Trigger has left/right & forward/back play, but it is little (is this normal?)
- Power adjuster is very tight. I can turn it if I use a needle nose plier with leather

Other than these minor issues, everything else seems ok. I like how the grip is. I do not have have the hand-pump yet so I can't tell if it will shoot well. I love that this will probably fit in my backpack ( i have not disassembled the stock yet, as I want to make sure it shoots ok before disassembly).

Would anyone know what the best way is to make the buttstock not have so much play, when all the screws seem tight? Everything else, I can live with.. but the loose feeling on the stock feels so cheap.

My favorite parts are:

- it has awesome rails on top. I have some 11mm dovetail mounts as well as 20mm, and both fit!
- handle feels sturdy
- it is the great size. Not too big, not too small.
- Made in Turkey, LOL i don't think i've ever owned anything made in Turkey before

Last edited:
Definitely the newest version. Most come empty from PA unless you pay for the testing and they don't drain the air after. Damage could have happened in transit as none of the shipping companies are gentle on the packages.
I think a pcp is charged with air from the factory to your door to insure the he seals are good . That's my understanding.

Like at other forums you see guys pay that and still get a bad gun .. then how do you even know they did it? Were you there to watch it being done? One guy said about the card in the box with the group and info and like i said well i can make them up and throw ot in a box too .lol

Also pa price at pa on this gun is like 50$ or so less then pa's price at amazon. So do you get a good one through amazon at 450$ ? Or maybe stand a better chance ? Whats sad is you got like PA who is looking like the sole distributor (monopoly) on guns and you suffer the costs of that. You pretty muck take what they offer of do without..

I sure hate seeing stuff like this on a gun i am interested in. And know the shipping go round hassle when i expecyed to enjoy my " new" gun.

Lots of problems with PA these days. It’s too bad that it’s so important to “grow and expand” and focus on the dollar.
The second page of each PA catalog has a letter to all of the customers. It’s different each time, but the message is always the same.
The message is that the customer is important and that PA is proud to be an American company and dedicated to serving the airgun community.
They do a lot of things right, like the PA cup match they do each year, and the buy three and get one free pellet deal.
But now it’s a mixed message we are getting.
They are sacrificing quality and their good name to get another dollar.
I just wish they would have chosen a different path, they are killing the company in my opinion.

That is exacly why I always suggest rhat if you planning to buy a Turkish gun nowadays,...and even if you looking at Benjamin guns,

go through @Troy Hammer, it will pay off immediately.
i understand, but it is my first PCP and with accessories, it went way over budget with scope, bipods, moderator, chronograph, and other stuff. I can see Troy as the Kral guy and he has my full respect, but I just can't spend more than the Kral NP03 stock pricing. Perhaps later aftering being into the hobby longer, but I want to play with a PCP without patience.