Just got atg vixen.

Same Dia. as the AF guns. So if it was an issue for him, It will still be.

Knife

Oh, I thought they was bigger in diameter. Yeah, still might be akward for him then.. I add all kinds of freaky stuff to most rifle stocks & stuff to get them perfect to fit me perfect. However this one is good as is. Could be a tad longer lop, but not bad. Think I have it at 14 plus , I like 15.5. ( I am 6'4" and have arm span of 6'5") A friend brought his SS Talon over once & I shot it, can;t remember if is was a problem or not. 

Screenshot_20210619-000608_Gallery.1624075161.jpg
l

I don't know the tread size if the vixen but this tank drop adapter with that little amount of drop is enough for a comfortable eye sight...for sale at pcp tunes...use the one for the small bottle..the other has to much drop...

Addressing the shroud attaching only at the muzzle end. I added a few spacers to the rear of the shroud in order to turn it into a tensioned barrel arrangement. Oddly, it instantly scattered shots. 

A tensioned bbl. is usually a touch more accurate, However in this case with my Uragan, it was detrimental to fine accuracy. GRRRRR!!!

Knife

For Vixen or Uragan? I'm in Vixen only because of it's huge shroud.

Addressing the shroud attaching only at the muzzle end. I added a few spacers to the rear of the shroud in order to turn it into a tensioned barrel arrangement. Oddly, it instantly scattered shots. 

A tensioned bbl. is usually a touch more accurate, However in this case with my Uragan, it was detrimental to fine accuracy. GRRRRR!!!

Knife

For Vixen or Uragan? I'm in Vixen only because of it's huge shroud.

The big shroud does help, but still not real quiet. But the little rifle is wonderul IMO. 

Hi

I'm considering to buy one, I want to know:

1. How much is the velocity for long and short one?

2. shoot per fill for short model?

3. is it quite (could you compere it to some other pcps)

4. what about the ergonomic? is it good?

thanks

I never test the velocity of the gun, I shot when I comes to my hand. It did pretty good group up. I shot about 7-8 around magazines from 270bar to 120bar. It is pretty quiet gun(I have had other gun with silenter so I don’t really if it could be more quiet. ergonomic is good too, light tricker easy to clock but magazines only can fit in from right side. I have the longer version one but I think I like the short one. I’m a skinny guy so I want to carry the gun and shot around. But if you are a target shooter or like to stay in one place to shoot, I think the longer barrel one is better. One more thing this gun is not recommended to hunting. That is why I getting other gun for hunting. But this gun is worth to keep, very nice looking gun.

Hi

thanks

I never test the velocity of the gun, I shot when I comes to my hand. It did pretty good group up. I shot about 7-8 around magazines from 270bar to 120bar. It is pretty quiet gun(I have had other gun with silenter so I don’t really if it could be more quiet. ergonomic is good too, light tricker easy to clock but magazines only can fit in from right side. I have the longer version one but I think I like the short one. I’m a skinny guy so I want to carry the gun and shot around. But if you are a target shooter or like to stay in one place to shoot, I think the longer barrel one is better. One more thing this gun is not recommended to hunting. That is why I getting other gun for hunting. But this gun is worth to keep, very nice looking gun.

Just out of curiosity...what's the reason it is not recommended for hunting ?

I'm very interested in the Vixen short, for pesting around the property. Max range being 53 yards, most shots being taken at about 20.

Hi

thanks

I'm very interested in the Vixen short, for pesting around the property. Max range being 53 yards, most shots being taken at about 20.

I’m not so sure about the hunting thing. I guess because the side lever? The side lever is easy to get dirty cause there is nothing to block it from the dusty. But if you take care of well there won’t be a problem for you. 

Hi

thanks

Maybe because the vixen is not a magnum. Maybe it is just something AGT says & really doesn't mean anything. My vixen Standard shoots 16 grain pellet 800 fps. A few years back if whe got that out of our springers we whould of been very happy. 22 ft lb should be plenty of power for a squirrel & such to 50 yards. I intend to take mine squirrel hunting this fall. buy it, I think you will be happy...