Just for fun; What would you guys consider your most *fun* airgun?

Lately it would have to be my Diana chaser .177 converted to HPA 360cc CF bottle. CF barrel shroud for barrel stiffening, stock moderator, 1200 psi reg.
Shoots 8.3 gr @ 850 for over 200 shots per fill Total cost $310.00.
PXL_20221120_010534828.jpg

Honestly, I think this one takes the cake. Just for raw simplicity. The action is at least 12yrs old now. Straight pull bolt, single shot, no safety. The gun also has no manometer and is unregulated. Produces about 15fpe, .22 caliber. Plenty for most things, and not overkill. Lightweight, short, and handles very nicely. Dead nuts accurate. Trigger is top notch as well. And for whatever reason, this is the quietest gun I own with a moderator attached.
20220311_175825_edited.jpg

You just hold down the like button 👍 Thanks tho. I got pretty lucky with it. Last Contour stock available in North America I'm aware of. Was able to 3d print a trigger blade and trigger guard, and just used a longer bolt for the stock.

This is the gun, the pistol stock was stolen, so I had a new version made for it by Gary Cane, who had later taken over production of the newer stocks for this pistol.
img_1_1650322413107.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Scotty1 and EdinGa
I have neighbors living just 15 meters from my yard. This is perhaps my funnest gun, a quiet scoped FWB C2. I shoot 10M while sipping on my favorite single malt. A couple of 5 shot group can look like a single punch hole... until I hit my 2 glass of scotch, then the next 5 shot groups, not so much. :giggle:

FWB C2.png

I have three pistols, all cheap two 1377 and a 2240. I have three cheap PCP's and three springers and all of them are fun when they are shooting like I know they can. But when they are not it is as much fun as working. I have shot all my life and my powder burners never just decided to not shoot one day.
My Flashpup was sighted in the day I got it and Ihave never had it move one bit. My modle 95 is spot on every time .
I spend a lot of time trying to find out what has changed.
I do know what to reach for when something needs shooting

Reactions: JEHolloway