Just for fun; What would you guys consider your most *fun* airgun?

I am going to update this thread. Zeus 16". Holy cow - I don't think it gets more fun than shooting this beast off hand.

Here's three shots offhand at 25 yards. 100% verifiable by @brawler1588 as he was standing right next to me. The third shot is predictably about 3-4" low.

Zeus25Yards - 1.jpeg

This little thing is my "littla killa" barn gun. I've got it de-tuned down to 10'ish ft/lbs shooting .22 hades. It's stupid ( for what it is and what I use it for ) accurate and with that little donny @the front of it really quiet to boot. I've taken many (many!) pigeons and starlings with it in some of my barn permissions. I've even take a few outdoors off of roofs with it - but mostly used inside of barns. It's a little Benjamin PRod w/a bug buster scope and an Amazon sourced flashlight pic rail mounted under the air tube. Not the most powerful one, not the most accurate one - but probably the funnest one. :)

prod_fungun_agn.jpg

I cant say either of my guns are any fun shooting, but when it come to the 2 new rifles the Vulcan 3 are far more easy to deal with compared to my Maverick, which before its barrel grew from 600 mm to 700 mm was just a plain pain in the behind to work with.
It have gotten better with the longer barrel even if i dont understand why cuz it is significant better, BUT ! the Vulcan 3,,,,, well you just plop something in the magazine and shoot it, if the V3 had a hammer spring you could adjust without taking of the stock OMG it would make a good rifle a lot better.

I do say i have fun shooting, but by that i mean i had a good old time, i think for fun i would need a semiautomatic too, but none of the available ones rock my boat to a degree i would rob some little old ladies to be able to afford one.
We are setting up a moving target at 50 M this summer, shooting that i do think will be fun

I do it but personally don't find shooting from a bench to be especially fun. Plinking replicates real world shooting that offers good practice for hunting situations. After the testing and adjusting is carried out on the bench. So.....Out of all my (many)(too many? IDK) airguns I think I enjoy shooting my ..25 Tomahawk the most. I'm impressed by the impact of the quarter bore pellets (23 ft lb )and the fact that this rifle doesn't weigh as much as a tank. Doesn't hurt at all that it's a very beautiful rifle either. It's a fun gun.